When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

beware SCAMMER alert

Star69

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pics from my sale - i usually prefer the BASE - sometimes its good to have a seconds hand :

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0961-1.jpg

watch the seconds hand - i can send you the original pics from the cam - and i have even more - the watch was running.

Frank:

Still with the same question, and you ask for calm.

The wacht does not work, i tall you a lot of time, I can go to the NOTARY with the watch, if works, i pay the bill, if does not work, you pay and return all my money spend in this watch.

For the last time Frank, try to resolve the problem that you send to me.

Thanks

Santi

Santi : i believe you - okay - i said already a few time im so so so sorry - the watch is broken - yes i know - my post was to show that the watch was working when i shipped it - thanks !

(remember you called me thief, liar, scammer and so on ...and your watchmaker told you that the watch had to be broken before it was shipped to you...)

and this is the movement for 35 Euro :

http://www.siswatch7...292509609011170

im sure it even cheaper on ebay.

Right to stop all this shit I will make an offer.

Santi ship the watch to me, (i am also in germany) I will repair it and send it back to you, any cost i will sort ot with Frank at a later date when i see him face to face

Frank we can sort this next time i am down your way

Santi : i believe you - okay - i said already a few time im so so so sorry - the watch is broken - yes i know - my post was to show that the watch was working when i shipped it - thanks !

(remember you called me thief, liar, scammer and so on ...and your watchmaker told you that the watch had to be broken before it was shipped to you...)

and this is the movement for 35 Euro :

http://www.siswatch7...292509609011170

im sure it even cheaper on ebay.

Frank,

Look what you wrote from Juan Sidarta, anyway for the moment supose i am wrong with you ok. i found a pasive form wiht me, not like now, but let´s go to resolve the problem.

That movement cost 65 USD here in my town, included Paypal and shipping.

I would like to have a better movement, can we look another one, and i pay the diference.

Tell me where i can look please, and please show me you're not who I said before, and draw back my positions and I'll apologize to you.

Santi

Right to stop all this [censored] I will make an offer.

Santi ship the watch to me, (i am also in germany) I will repair it and send it back to you, any cost i will sort ot with Frank at a later date when i see him face to face

Frank we can sort this next time i am down your way

Sure, no problem, but i have to advice, i have some customers and friends in Germany, and actually there are many problems with the custom, that can be a problem. who take the risk?

Thanks

Santi

And if you want a better movement as you say above i have these

8a78ef30.jpg

Is Gran canaria in the The EU?

And i have an address that you send the watch to with a letter stating that it is for repair and then return to you

Or i have an address in the UK as well, and you take the risk either way

And if you want a better movement as you say above i have these

8a78ef30.jpg

Is Gran canaria in the The EU?

And i have an address that you send the watch to with a letter stating that it is for repair and then return to you

Or i have an address in the UK as well, and you take the risk either way

Yes we are in EU, and this movement is better then other? Is chinese or Swiss, and price?

Yes i can send yoy for repair, only the case?

Thx

Santi

If you want that movement it will be €179, this is an elabor ETA 6497-1, if you have ti ask if it is better than others you need to do your home work! it is no better than the seagull from China just it is made in switzerland and very nicly decorated.

you can send the head only if you like

• 3 weeks later...

to all who like drame like me :bangin: here is an update to this thread :

the SUB arrived in Sweden - :1a: and is held by customes ! :cc_hang: they will release it for just 200 Euros - thats a good pice it think for a nicly modded rep .....

the PAM arrived in Germany - :1a: was help by customes ! :balloon: and released for free ! the only problem : its working perfectly !

= its in the same condition like it was shipped + some extra scratches from some unqualified opening :fool:

i really have enough of this [censored] - sorry :snorkel:

cheers,

Frank

Edited by Star69

yes - wtf :)

this Santi guy make a huge fuss - calling me all kind of names - sents a working watch to Andy - who has to spend 2 hours alone

with customs - carzy [censored] :inverted:

and some news from the SUB !

it was picked up for a fee of 200 Euro from the customs and

"it was very very poor packed just a envelope and the watch was wrapped in just one napking (paper) very very poor!!!"

i would REALLY appreciate if those 2 members would post here in the thread - sending an $500 watch in a piece of paper ? :fool:

where are you

juan.sidarta

finhs

????