When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 93250 V3 Review

tc670207

This is what I want to achieve. Tight, flat edges, perfectly fitted SEL on TC's V-series Sub case. Yup! This is a gen V classic Sub sans insert.

TC-93250-V3-01.jpg

This is what got me into it, The Perfect Solid End Link - Let's do it! started by chefcook 6 months ago. It's a 10 pages long discussion covers almost every aspect regarding not just the SEL, but also every detail of a Rolex 93250 bracelet.

This is what we got.

TC-93250-V3-02.jpg

I'm so not going to tell you which one is gen and which one is TC 93250 V3. You make your own guess. First feature, the notorious hair line finish.

TC-93250-V3-03.jpg

The perfectly machined solid end link with a 90° cut flat edge.

TC-93250-V3-04.jpg

TC-93250-V3-05.jpg

TC-93250-V3-06.jpg

TC-93250-V3-07.jpg

The perfectly finished bracelet side edge.

TC-93250-V3-08.jpg

TC-93250-V3-09.jpg

The updated curved coronet.

TC-93250-V3-10.jpg

Details on clasp.

TC-93250-V3-11.jpg

TC-93250-V3-12.jpg

Diver's extension.

TC-93250-V3-13.jpg

Engravings in the SEL trench.

TC-93250-V3-14.jpg

Final result on a TC LV Sub.

TC-93250-V3-15.jpg

I wanted to document the tour to the V3 bracelet factory but eventually give up because I don't think my seller would be too happy about it. So let's stay focus on the project rather than uncovering the Cartel's every little secret.

TC

7/9/12

• Like 1

I understand this is designed for the TC sub but what will happen if I place this bracelet on my sean case?

Good question or if i place it on my old school MBW ??

Cats

This is actually designed for a gen specs case, so if your sean/MBW cases are the same gen specs as the TC case, then it shouldn't be a problem.

;)

If it was designed for gen spec case the gap on the SEL would be larger than v2. This is wider in order to fit tight on TC case. Actually tc bracelet v2 was already wider than a gen 93250, I tried it on my gen case and it does not fit. So, to use ot on a sean case you'll have to sand it

Great work tc looks great, I'm guessing guys this is purely an upgrade to the tc sub as the lug to lug gap is slightly bigger than gen. Do this will fill the gap and make it look gen :) can't wait to get my hands on one.there will be a few second hand v2 bracelets in the fs section I think :)

If it was designed for gen spec case the gap on the SEL would be larger than v2. This is wider in order to fit tight on TC case. Actually tc bracelet v2 was already wider than a gen 93250, I tried it on my gen case and it does not fit. So, to use ot on a sean case you'll have to sand it

Oops, my mistake. Nice clarification. :D

Great work TC, I think my V2 looks great but the perfect flat cut edging and excellent stamping and engravings on these make it very interesting and well worth the upgrade. I don't know how you do it, but keep doing what you are doing ;)

Yeah agreed, my v2's look good. His SeaDweller bracelets even better.

Put me down for three! :)