When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Finhs, all please read

FxrAndy

Back on topic

Well Finhs has gone very quiet but it has not gone un-noticed that he has not made any donation and does not even have the manners to say thank you for the postal information.

Hi guys,

I spoke to Santi about somethng else and this matter was discussed and I must admit he was very nice and very humble....

Now I am not taking a side or implying anything in respect of any part of this issue..

But for what its worth... the guy, I think, genuinely believes he had an issue.... now I am not saying he is right etc but I am sure you guys understand that sometimes things happen in life where mistakes are made.... and more importantly sometimes we find ourselves in a position where we genuinely feel aggreived but the facts dont bear that out... and as time passes, you begin to realise that maybe your genuine belief was misplaced...but at that moment you feel frustrated that no one believes you etc.... I know I have and I am sure so have others.. throw into that language etc... ( I accept a translator came in when mods got involved)

I honestly think in this instance that the guy does genuinely believe there was an issue.... now whether right or wrong we have all felt that at some time.... and while you have that mindset its very hard to give up that belief even in the face of evidence contradicting that belief... throw into the pot the info he got from his watch guy, whom he has a relationship with, then it can be hard to understand and accept .. (I hope that makes sense)

I am sure Santi will come to terms with that but I would ask he is given a bit of time... as I think he will come to accept the situation in his own mind.. :)

I am also sure he is grateful for Andy's help and will honour his undertaking.... He just needs some time to reflect I think :)

Hi guys,

I spoke to Santi about somethng else and this matter was discussed and I must admit he was very nice and very humble....

Now I am not taking a side or implying anything in respect of any part of this issue..

But for what its worth... the guy, I think, genuinely believes he had an issue.... now I am not saying he is right etc but I am sure you guys understand that sometimes things happen in life where mistakes are made.... and more importantly sometimes we find ourselves in a position where we genuinely feel aggreived but the facts dont bear that out... and as time passes, you begin to realise that maybe your genuine belief was misplaced...but at that moment you feel frustrated that no one believes you etc.... I know I have and I am sure so have others.. throw into that language etc... ( I accept a translator came in when mods got involved)

I honestly think in this instance that the guy does genuinely believe there was an issue.... now whether right or wrong we have all felt that at some time.... and while you have that mindset its very hard to give up that belief even in the face of evidence contradicting that belief... throw into the pot the info he got from his watch guy, whom he has a relationship with, then it can be hard to understand and accept .. (I hope that makes sense)

I am sure Santi will come to terms with that but I would ask he is given a bit of time... as I think he will come to accept the situation in his own mind.. :)

I am also sure he is grateful for Andy's help and will honour his undertaking.... He just needs some time to reflect I think :)

well Pete - your clearly take your side ;)

after getting countless PMs and mails from Santiago - he is quite - he does not respond to me at all - to my PMs in the thread - to my emails ....

what he still does is : he still write horse-[censored] about me and this really starts to [censored] me off !

don't get me started Santiago - i can post your insulting messages her in public i you want,

he is a fraud a liar a cheater not more not less.

Where are the 50 Euro he owns Andy ?

Its time to be a man and take care of your [censored] Santiago.

cheers,

Frank

Hello fellows from this forum:

The 50€ are ready in my Paypal account to send when Andy reply to me, he wrotes to me that he has nothing to tell me and this question he send to General Discussion now in this side of the forum.

I have nothing to say, i said sorry when Frank sent me old post, it was inmediatly becouse a think we must we create friendship between us.

After that i wrote to Andy that i have not problem to pay. Is it possible to know when i pay do you send my watch?

Franks says my form to speak about him, maybe Frank all the peple from this forum must know how after i ask sorry to you, a few days ago when i don not understand very well the andy´s post, your words to me were terrible " idiot, stupid, and up, and any moderator stop to you, even Andy ask once how is my english language. After advertisement my long time without practice English.

I would like to say that i found a very nice people in this page, great guys, and serious persons, but i am tired from this discussion without exit anyplace.

I had one idea and i would like to propose one question to the forum.

One a little person, a child of the islands is a serious and incurable malignant disease, rather than donate 50 € the forum, can we to sell the watch and you send directly all the amount raised forward it to try to improve their quality of life until the end of his day . I think he has an account number of the red cross, and informs you if you (or forum) accept my humble request. You have my respect, and you can send the amount in the all persons of this forum named, and not like me.

Please considered my proposal.

Thanks

Santi.

well Pete - your clearly take your side ;)

I would suggest you read my post again Frank... I have not taken a side... but if you feel I have then I apologise it was not my intention..and nor have I by any means

Hello fellows from this forum:

The 50€ are ready in my Paypal account to send when Andy reply to me, he wrotes to me that he has nothing to tell me and this question he send to General Discussion now in this side of the forum.

I have nothing to say, i said sorry when Frank sent me old post, it was inmediatly becouse a think we must we create friendship between us.

After that i wrote to Andy that i have not problem to pay. Is it possible to know when i pay do you send my watch?

Franks says my form to speak about him, maybe Frank all the peple from this forum must know how after i ask sorry to you, a few days ago when i don not understand very well the andy´s post, your words to me were terrible " idiot, stupid, and up, and any moderator stop to you, even Andy ask once how is my english language. After advertisement my long time without practice English.

I would like to say that i found a very nice people in this page, great guys, and serious persons, but i am tired from this discussion without exit anyplace.

I had one idea and i would like to propose one question to the forum.

One a little person, a child of the islands is a serious and incurable malignant disease, rather than donate 50 € the forum, can we to sell the watch and you send directly all the amount raised forward it to try to improve their quality of life until the end of his day . I think he has an account number of the red cross, and informs you if you (or forum) accept my humble request. You have my respect, and you can send the amount in the all persons of this forum named, and not like me.

Please considered my proposal.

Thanks

Santi.

Santiago - we had an - 3 Pages long discussion with 3 Mods involved - in witch your English was perfect btw ;)

NOT a SINGLE time you responsed to ANY of my simple questions

- you ignored me completely - you where not willing to corporate in ANY way to find an solution !

that's why Andy put this public - think about it .....

when you told me you got an defective watch i offered you 4 very fair solutions that you rejected.

instead you put an public [censored]-storm over me in which i still stayed calm and offered you help

and apologized - finally Andy jumped in and offered help- thanks good ! without him the watch would bee stuck at cust. and my account here deleted -

after 2 hell of sales im done ;)

so the truth came out and you finally became very very quiet ...

still you have the nerve to insult me - i DON'T get it ? Whats wrong with you ?!

Did you read post 10?

Ok, i was reading the post number 10, i send you now the 50€, and you send the watch.

what does it say in post 10?

Does it say i am holding onto your watch?

Does it say and show with films that i am posting your watch and give the registered post number? Indicating that your watch was put in the post back to you on Saterday

In regards to Andy all I can say is I find him to be impartial as a moderator and quite a decent fellow the few times I have dealt with him regarding previous matters on this board. I must say that Andy seems to gone out of his way to help this member and for all his troubles received a slap in the face. I belong to quite a few boards, however this is the only replica board. I find the moderators here to be among the best and this is coming from a moderator himself on some of the larger genuine boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to Andy all I can say is I find him to be impartial as a moderator and quite a decent fellow.

Phil, you're spot on. We are extraordinarily lucky to have Andy here with us. He and the rest of the Mods team are excellent in every way.

Well done, gents. :tu:

Even though you (finhs) have still not appologised the truth is now in the public eye and i belive that this matter can now be deamed as closed.

Well said, Andy. I'm locking it down. Thanks for going above and beyond on this matter.