When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Angels replica list

Poker

Thanks mate..

That was my belief also, but in some discussions people talk about rep sunglasses UV isn't good enough..

But I'll get some and see if I can have them tested at a shop.

BTW, I haven't got access to all hidden content yet.. Anybody bought some RB aviators and can recommend which one to go for? They have a lot of different options according to the list provided I this thread, and a lot of different prices. Is the quality so different compared to price?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

I know replica sunglasses has been discussed in other forum threads before.

But has anyone bought from PA?

It says UV400, is that something you could count on to be true?

I asked KB for sunglasses, but he doesn't provide them anymore.

I've been through this on a number of cycling forums too.... UV transmission protection is an inherent property of polycarbonate. It would be expensive to make sunglasses that didn't give UV protection. 

I've also discussed this with my optician. The only thing she warned about with cheap glasses (rep or otherwise) was UV reflection from the back of the untreated lens. A good set of sunglasses will have a coating to prevent UV reflections.

For me, and cycling glasses that fit close to my face, UV reflectance of the back of the glass isn't an issue but if I was wearing e.g. RB Aviators reflection would be more of an issue. 

• Like 1

I've been through this on a number of cycling forums too.... UV transmission protection is an inherent property of polycarbonate. It would be expensive to make sunglasses that didn't give UV protection. 

I've also discussed this with my optician. The only thing she warned about with cheap glasses (rep or otherwise) was UV reflection from the back of the untreated lens. A good set of sunglasses will have a coating to prevent UV reflections.

For me, and cycling glasses that fit close to my face, UV reflectance of the back of the glass isn't an issue but if I was wearing e.g. RB Aviators reflection would be more of an issue. 

For me I think I´ll use the sunglasses mostley in my car... and there the windshield are supposed to take a lot of UV

Will order today

thanks

Thanks mate..

That was my belief also, but in some discussions people talk about rep sunglasses UV isn't good enough..

But I'll get some and see if I can have them tested at a shop.

BTW, I haven't got access to all hidden content yet.. Anybody bought some RB aviators and can recommend which one to go for? They have a lot of different options according to the list provided I this thread, and a lot of different prices. Is the quality so different compared to price?

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

These are by far my favorite. They have carbon fiber arms and are reps of their «tech» series. Great fit, heavy glass lense and different than most RB you see out there. I have 4 pairs and will probably order a few spares. Worth every penny.

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s283450.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s823039.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s199977.html

If you don't have an acount yet and can't see them, make one. The are the last three aviators at the bottom of the list. Black, gold or brown frame.

Most of the cheaper ones (under 10$) are polarized. From my experience, the polarized ones are plastic lenses therefore feel light and less «gen like». Great for fishing though. You can tell by looking at the pictures and seeing if the lense has «Ray Ban P» written on it or sometimes they write it in the description.

Here's a few pictures of my collection from a while back. It's double in size since then. http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/151100-my-collection-of-replica/

These are by far my favorite. They have carbon fiber arms and are reps of their «tech» series. Great fit, heavy glass lense and different than most RB you see out there. I have 4 pairs and will probably order a few spares. Worth every penny.

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s283450.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s823039.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban--s199977.html

If you don't have an acount yet and can't see them, make one. The are the last three aviators at the bottom of the list. Black, gold or brown frame.

Most of the cheaper ones (under 10$) are polarized. From my experience, the polarized ones are plastic lenses therefore feel light and less «gen like». Great for fishing though. You can tell by looking at the pictures and seeing if the lense has «Ray Ban P» written on it or sometimes they write it in the description.

Here's a few pictures of my collection from a while back. It's double in size since then. http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/151100-my-collection-of-replica/

Thanks man..

I do have an account.

But I can´t see the items you linked.

I have emailed them and asked for "full access" but not sure they work over Easter holidays.

But "add to cart" works so I just ordered two.

Looking forward to testing them out,

PS! Nice collection

• 1 month later...

Got my Ray-Bans today

Ordered the Tech series with carbon fibre arms as recomended by GT Rider. (http://www.priceangels.com/Ray-Ban-Cool-UV-Protection-Glasses-Sunglasses-Black-Frame--s823039.html)

Really nice.

They feel so heavy an legit, glass is super clear.
So for $20 I say that they are very much "bang for ya buck" :-)

• 1 month later...

This may seem like an absurd question so please accept my apologies if it is.

As has been noted, the pictures show no branding as so to avoid the wrath of the companies, however is this merely some photo-shopping or do the watches indeed come sterile (ie. no logo/branding on the front)?

Either way the prices are really good although if the watches come branded then I'll be ordering up a few beater watches from there pretty soon.

Google doc is empty?

Only me?

Only you. Works fine for me.

This may seem like an absurd question so please accept my apologies if it is.

As has been noted, the pictures show no branding as so to avoid the wrath of the companies, however is this merely some photo-shopping or do the watches indeed come sterile (ie. no logo/branding on the front)?

Either way the prices are really good although if the watches come branded then I'll be ordering up a few beater watches from there pretty soon.

The watches do come branded, they are merely photoshopped for the site. I did have one that came branded with some weird name but they are refunding me.

The watches do come branded, they are merely photoshopped for the site. I did have one that came branded with some weird name but they are refunding me.

Ah okay, thanks for that. So I may just end with a watch that's branded as "Folex" ;-)

• 2 months later...

I finished another update of the list and the total number of watches is now over 2000!  :clap2: 

Priceangels hasn't added anything new for several months, but WatchIV has taken up the slack and added over 200 new models during the past weeks.

Most are ultra-cheap reps in the $50 range, but some look pretty neat, and there are several recent models (like the new black/blue Rolex GMT).

To make it easier to keep up with the new releases I have added a page with newly added products.

As a result of all the new items, the list of unidentified watches has been growing. So if you recognize something listed there, please let me know and I'll move it over to the correct brand.

A sampling of some of the more interesting new models: Omega Planet Ocean Skyfall, Rolex GMT Master II 2013, Panerai Regatta & TAG Heuer SpaceX

8711956_4.jpg6170427_4.jpg

4614622_4.jpg6579929_1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Personally I would avoid any sites not listed in the TD list on this forum...

And if you do then always check out the reviews made by our peers on the forums... do your research before you buy ...like you should on any seller :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I would avoid any sites not listed in the TD list on this forum...

And if you do then always check out the reviews made by our peers on the forums... do your research before you buy ...like you should on any seller :)

I have never bought a watch from PA.

But I have bought other things, like docks, cables, bluetooth devices etc. (most cheap tech related stuff)

Shipping is free, and it usually arrives within a week.

Not a single purchase has failed so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch snobs on a forum about replica watches make me laugh. Not everyone can afford to blow 300+ on a replica watch, price angels and silix economy watches are perfect for these people. I bought a few similar quality watches when I was learning to mod so that I wasn't too busted up about messing anything up.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the list, I have an update and buyer beware kind of issue. 

In the Diesel brand catagory, you have several listed as unknown.  I will post a link below.  I just bought a real one and I noticed there are a ton of bad fakes out there, its a very popular watch.  The thing is, PA is not showing you thier version, they have simply photoshopped out the logo on the real thing.  The replicas are nothing like the photo.  In otherwords, using graphics or stickers to represent screws.  yes that bad.  I have not orderd from PA so I cant tell you which version is very close and which is totally off so buyer beware.   Sorry, new so cant attach real links I guess?

Diesel SBA Big Daddy Watches

H-T-T-P://store.dieseltimeframes.com/store/Diesel/en_US/shop/men/watches/sba.html

Priceangles:

This is the real thing with thier logo slapped over the pic

W-W-W.priceangels.com/Oversized-Case-Mutiple-Dials-Date-Display-Rubber-Strap-Quartz-Watch--Brown-Strap--s242190.html

This is what you get

W-W-W.priceangels.com/Month-Display-Multiple-Dials-PU-Leather-Strap-Man-s-Quartz-Watch--White--s967017.html