When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner Box And Papers ***Urgent***

s3th

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows were i can get a Rolex submariner box with submariner papers iv just ordered a 2012 version and want the matching box paperwork.

so if anyone knows can they direct me to a reliable and trusted seller

Thank you

This post doesn't sound on the level to me. If someone needs box and papers in a rush, it sounds like a scam being planned. I hope my assumption is incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Royce MacArthur, Royal Vice-Attache of the British Sub-stationary post in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. I can vouch for this Mr. S3th. Please send all inquires to......look in your spam box, you have my address.

This is Royce MacArthur, Royal Vice-Attache of the British Sub-stationary post in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. I can vouch for this Mr. S3th. Please send all inquires to......look in your spam box, you have my address.

Shut up and take my money. My routing number is 1002145 and my account number is 21489554367.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty cooked up to me! Why the rush for the papers? already got an Ebay buyer lined up. you may have the most innocent and noble intentions, but let me tell you from the onset, this forum does not condone folks trying to pass off reps as genuine watches.

But to answer your papers, I have never seemn a Chronometer certificate or "punched papers" for a Rolex that matched the serial number. you can buy genuine boxes as well as rep boxes that are probably made in the same factory as the genuine boxes, you can buy the instruction manual, etc. but the actual certificate that comes witha a genuine watch, never saw one for Rolex. I did buy a PAM several yearsago, and the seller furnished a box and paper work that looked really good compared to the real stuff. Even though it looked good, I don't think it would have passed close up scrutiny, especially if someone had a genuine certificate right next to it.

WOW and i thought this was meant to be a friendly forum..reason i want it urgently iv just ordered a watch from BK and i want thr matching paperwork theres nothing wrong with that and you assumptions are wrong next time why not wait for a reply instead of assuming the worst and acting like a bunch of retards

and another thing it wasn't the certificates i was after but the pamphlets im fully aware fake certificates are not available and even if they were i dont see the point seriously can certain guys grow up get there heads out there asses

Edited by s3th

What did you think people were going to think about this? You didn't explain anything, just came off sounding like a guy who needed help to rip someone off. You aren't an old member either, so nobody knows you. Did you think the members here would be able to know what your intentions were? And there is no reasonable reason why you would urgently need a box and papers even after hearing your explanation.

yea but assuming the worst isnt the answer i want to present the watch at en event hence the box and papers are needed but acting like asses isnt needed im not even offended that thought a cam was being taken place.

Next time why not ask someone before thinking the worst of them

As a mod here, we have seen this sort of thing in the past. New member joins up, asks a random question and then disappears. Next thing you know, that member is out trying to scam someone.

Your post contained absolutely zero helpful information in it at all. If you had taken the time to explain why you were looking for the set in the first place, no one would have cried foul. You really shouldn't be all that surprised by the responses to be honest.

Add to that your thread title with ***Urgent*** in it and it just screams scam. Nothing happens "Urgently" in the rep world and when someone needs something that quickly it usually also smells of scam.

Sorry for your bad experience with this thread, but I am not at all surprised by the members responses to it.

im totally fine with that thats a mistake from my part i should have gone into detail, and iv got no intention of going missing but i jus didnt appreciate the Nigerian jokes as i have honest Nigerian associates and think its offensive.I belive (which most members did) that there is a way of pointing things out.

I'm more active in another forum but most regular rep members, especially in the Rolex section, are more upfront in matters of this nature as the brand tends to attract many scammers. This is a replica forum, i.e. illegal and counterfeit, so expect brutal honesty to come with the territory. But that is for the benefit of all, especially those of us who invest time, money, and effort in the rep forums. Welcome.