When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.iparadisiac.co and www.Perfectwatchez.co - Genuine or Fake?

ronnie

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please validate the authenticity of these two sites. They seem to be pretty much the same site but with different domain names.

1. iparadisiac.co

2. Perfectwatchez.co

They offer payment by Visa, Western Union and Wire Transfer.

The collection is great. Website looks top-notch, great deals and some random reviews on the web say both these websites are genuine.

I was about to buy a couple of watches but then I thought to confirm validity of the website here before I take the plunge.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ronnie

• Like 1

Ronnie I suggest you read more posts on this forum, we have trusted dealers here that have sold many watches to our members, if you have a problem the forum admins can help you so why are you going to buy from these sites?

There is this Watches by James that alledgedly review replicas, the only thing is that no one else then iparadisiac gets good reviews, so that tells me that James is purposely promoting this site on Youtube abd on his site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Here is my personal experience with iParadisiac.co.  I bought a watch from them.  They were good about delivering it on time and kept me informed during the entire process.  Where they fell short, when I opened the box and saw the watch.  It has a missing 12 O'clock tick mark, it had actually come loose during the shipment.  I contact them immediately, sent them a photo.  Their response was, I would need to pay to have it shipped back so they could replace it.  I thought maybe a jewler could fix it for $50 or so, so I asked if this would be an option.  They replied they would be willing to give me a $30 credit on the next watch I bought from them.  Considering it was a $265 watch... I'm a bit [censored] at them.  Their customer service sucks... any company from China would suck.  You get what you pay for.

post-59953-0-78216500-1387040579_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here is my personal experience with iParadisiac.co.  I bought a watch from them.  They were good about delivering it on time and kept me informed during the entire process.  Where they fell short, when I opened the box and saw the watch.  It has a missing 12 O'clock tick mark, it had actually come loose during the shipment.  I contact them immediately, sent them a photo.  Their response was, I would need to pay to have it shipped back so they could replace it.  I thought maybe a jewler could fix it for $50 or so, so I asked if this would be an option.  They replied they would be willing to give me a $30 credit on the next watch I bought from them.  Considering it was a $265 watch... I'm a bit [censored] at them.  Their customer service sucks... any company from China would suck.  You get what you pay for.

Seems like you have a really bad experience. Maybe for your next order you can consider to buy from a TD listed here.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

How do I get in touch with Joshua or another seller.

I found this forum when looking to review a site where I was about to make a purchase, glad I found this forum.

I'm looking to but a replica Rolex Daytona, silver with a white face although I will consider another Rolex.

Obviously I cannot afford the real thing but I don't want to wast a good few hundred pounds, don't mind paying if a serious effort has been made to replicate genuine Rolex.

I would appreciate if someone could put me in touch with someone who can help, I am based in Scotland.