When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A problem with user lunarglide ? Anyone else have problems ?

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

All I asked him to do was file a claim after 15 days had passed to try and get my money back , he stopped replying to my pms if he kept me in the loop then none of this would have happened , but he did not get back to me until a mod contacted him so don't have a go at me as you don't know the full story , I tried for 3 weeks to contact him dispite me seeing him answering threads on the forum and knowing he was online , he would not contact me back so a mod suggested I start this thread about it as at the time it was looking suspicious as he was not getting back to me , I can clearly now see what time of person he is and doubt I'll ever get my refund so I'm over it , I've given up on the refund and taken this one on the chin .

All I asked him to do was file a claim after 15 days had passed to try and get my money back , he stopped replying to my pms if he kept me in the loop then none of this would have happened , but he did not get back to me until a mod contacted him so don't have a go at me as you don't know the full story , I tried for 3 weeks to contact him dispite me seeing him answering threads on the forum and knowing he was online , he would not contact me back so a mod suggested I start this thread about it as at the time it was looking suspicious as he was not getting back to me , I can clearly now see what time of person he is and doubt I'll ever get my refund so I'm over it , I've given up on the refund and taken this one on the chin .

Actually, believe me, I know what its like I bought something from a member here, never arrived. The item just got lost in the mail and that was it. I just had to swallow it after the carrier could not locate the item. It was not the seller's fault, though he was nice about the entire affair...

I have nothing against you or lunarglide, but just sharing with you, that it is technically not his responsibility to file any claims with the carrier company.The worst you could accuse lunarglide of in this case is poor communications, but it is unlikely that he deliberately tried to scam you. If you have the tracking number, its still not too late to go after royal mail, matey. Would save you some time and anguish.

Peace, dude. Don't make this worse than it has to be. In the end, you would just be out on the watch and some goodwill. Go after RM man.

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

I contcted royal mail several times and they told me the sender would have to fill the claim form in but getting him to answer me back was impossible so I had to ask the mods to get in touch with him as he was defiantly ignoring me , as he was on here several times answering threads yet would not answer my pms , that's what's [censored] me of more than the watch getting lost.

Guest lunarglide

Again more lies! And where are you getting this 3 weeks from!? Your'e just making a fool of yourself now. Everyone can see the dates in the thread so why persist with the lies!?

I'm pretty certain that most people on this forum would also choose to not be particularly responsive to your accusations, threats and demands!

Edited by lunarglide

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

What ever I'm not talking to you anymore like you said in your last email to me , do what you want I could no care less now , all I know is if there's a problem with something bought from you then you will have joy getting I repaired or money back that's quite clear.

I have reduced that down to one

Now a word to you both, i have let this go on to see if either of you woulod be able to end this in am amicable way for you both, and even though it has been hinted one by many members here neither of you want to back down or budge and inch.

This hobby has ups and downa, it relys on the postal system and some times that messes up, generaly people come to an agreement that it was no fault of either side and bot take a hit. That is one of the pitfalls of this world we live in..

But to continue squabiling over 45quid when there are far more things that matter in the world is just anoying. If 45 GBP is so important to you and you cant live with out it then i would sugest that you need a different less costly hobby.

So all that being said, if you wish to carry on pissing about this do it in PM, you have ample opportunity to voice your oppinions on here, more than most boards will allow. it stops NOW

Continue with childish remarks or spamming feedback and you may well find your self taking a break.

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Thank you it's over me getting his comment removed as it was removed by a mod as its not true I'm not bothered anymore about the £45.00 , but I should not be getting negative feedback from this user and leaving 20 is taking the mikey I should not even be getting 1 as I paid my money and got nothing , so he should not be leaving any negative comments , yet I understand it's easy to leave comments I just hope he does not do it again .

• 2 weeks later...

lol, wooowww... im glad these things can be very clearly bought out in the open... i think you both just need to go down the middle and cut your losses, but i do believe that anyone who has paid for a watch and not received it should not receive a negative feedback for being abit annoyed about it after...

Guest lunarglide

Nor should the seller receive accusations along with negative feedback before there has even been a response re the claim from Royal Mail! Thats what annoyed me the most and even more so when he has his negative feedback removed by moderators when its factual and honest.

Christ, I can't believe people are still commenting on this thread!

lol, wooowww... im glad these things can be very clearly bought out in the open... i think you both just need to go down the middle and cut your losses, but i do believe that anyone who has paid for a watch and not received it should not receive a negative feedback for being abit annoyed about it after...

I have reduced that down to one

Now a word to you both, i have let this go on to see if either of you woulod be able to end this in am amicable way for you both, and even though it has been hinted one by many members here neither of you want to back down or budge and inch.

This hobby has ups and downa, it relys on the postal system and some times that messes up, generaly people come to an agreement that it was no fault of either side and bot take a hit. That is one of the pitfalls of this world we live in..

But to continue squabiling over 45quid when there are far more things that matter in the world is just anoying. If 45 GBP is so important to you and you cant live with out it then i would sugest that you need a different less costly hobby.

So all that being said, if you wish to carry on pissing about this do it in PM, you have ample opportunity to voice your oppinions on here, more than most boards will allow. it stops NOW

Continue with childish remarks or spamming feedback and you may well find your self taking a break.

I don't like having to repeat my self