When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A problem with user lunarglide ? Anyone else have problems ?

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Yes I can see he's a tidy guy and he does send the items , but why is he not answering me ? And yet he's on this forum most days , all I want him to do is file a claim with the royal mail ? And refund me

I know it doesn't help you now but the same thing has happened to me in the past.

For future reference and for any other prospective buyers I'd recommend you NEVER pay by paypal gift, always make a standard payment and you will have recourse to get your money back. If the seller demands the paypal fee's I've always made an agreement to pay the cost of the fees separately, preferably once delivery has been made.

Well the thing is things do go missing all the time in the post it is a bit of a hazard of the rep game, and infact any game where a lot of things move through the post, when this has happend to me generaly i am weilling to split the difference and both parys take a loss.

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

He's not even answering me , yet he's pm in other watches for sale on here ? He's avoiding me which leads to more suspicions I mean there's no proof where this item was sent to or even who from , and something stinks when he won't even answer me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Just an update I've contacted the royal mail no claim has been made , so a negative comment was left for this user , in his anger he has retaliated and left me one back , which was what I expected if I'm honest it shows what kind of seller he really is he also sent me this comment " Christ you Welsh aren't half thick! Must be all that incest. Stick to sheep!

Do not bother to contact me any further! "

Well I won't I'm £45.00 down the drain and no watch , the seller has told me a pack of lies throughout royal mail cannot find this item anywhere and no claim has been made for a lost item I'm not 100% sure it was ever sent as I've never not had a parcel ( perhaps he has a contact in royal mail or dodgy postman ? ) something is not right here and I want to warn other members to stay well clear of him I will now contact my credit card company tomorrow and tell them I've not had an item and see if I can get a refund this way , the seller has totally ignored me and only answered me after admin go involved , yet has contacted me a few times today , ps his negative comment about me is a load of rubbish this who have dealt with ke will know this , avoid this guy .

Guest lunarglide

Can I just start by saying that I am really not happy about this post and would like this investigated by the moderators and amended accordingly if at all possible, as its nothing short of slander!

I have just had about enough of the abuse and torrents of threats from this forum member! It would have been nice if I had even been aware of this post first of all and was utterly shocked to discover it.

Lets tell the full and more importantly truthful story shall we Mark!

Below is a copy of some of the recent messages - page 4 of 4. I will spare you the first 3 pages to prevent boredom; due to the utter tediousness of it all.

I have no idea who you have been talking with at Royal Mail Mark but you have been dearly misinformed. Below is a scan of a recent letter which I recieved in relation to the claim and to confirm receipt. Highlighting ongoing investigation.

Not once did you ever ask for a receipt to prove postage so thats a another complete and utter lie. After me explaining that i would keep you posted with updates re claim you insisted on hounding me day after day. You never once believed that I had made a claim and retorted to calling me a conman amongst many other things.

The comment about knowing someone at Royal Mail or knowing a dodgy postman is absolutely ludicrous but at least gave me and my wife a laugh, so thanks for that. Do you really think that I am that desperate for £45!?

As Ive said before it was sent in good faith and we both kept to our sides of the bargain. Its just unfortunate that Royal mail have messed up, but hey it happens. Therefore I don't see why I should be out of pocket just as much as you. Oh, and as for only accepting paypal gift... WRONG and i suggest you re-read the original post as i just stated plus paypal fees and never even mentioned nor offered Gift option only!

I really don't understand why you have to exaggerate and lie so much, especially to all the moderators that you tried to turn against me. Forum members really shouldn't have to put up with this kind of behaviour and I certainly wont! Especially as I was really starting to enjoy RWG and was really impressed by the pleasant and welcoming nature of the members here, on the most part.

As Ive said before AVOID this member like the plague as he is nothing short of being a vindictive Liar completely deluded by his own madness!!

Please see previous comms. thread and letter below.

P.S. Moderators please feel free to contact me in relation to this issue. Thank-you.

egarding submariner

Gotohavearolexnow

Sent 02 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

This just keeps on getting better...

• http://www.gravatar....fault_large.png
  • VIP Member
  • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
    • 20 0 1
    • 310 posts
    • Joined 20-January 12
    • Local time: 08:39 PM
      • Interests:Cars and watches, football , pool , snooker and more watches

375]

Ok enough is enough you have until tomorrow to refund me or iwill be leaving you negative feedback on this forum , starting a thread about you , and then contacting my credit card company and paypal , I cannot wait any longer for the money as your taking the [censored] now.

Watches I own

Rolex seadweller eta, rolex deep sea noob eta, rolex explorer 1eta,

Rolex milgaus eta ,rolex ceramic sub eta, rolex 50 th sub eta,

Rolex gmt master 2 eta, rolex daytona two tone 7750 , rolex airking ,

Omega planet ocean chrono 7750 ultimate, omega seamaster chrono blue and black 7750 ! ,omega speed master , pam 1950 flyback chrono , Rolex two tone datejust eta, rolex explorer 2 1655 eta, un White dimple, tag link, tag formula one ,victoronox chrono , Omega seamaster quartz, tissot Prc 200 black and White face , tissot prs 516 valjoux chrono , tag heuer link , omega seamaster plant ocean eta .

Gen tissot prs 516 7750 , gen tissot Prc 200 White and black face ,
        • comment_new.png Reply
        • report.png Report

Gotohavearolexnow
          Sent 03 August 2012 - 09:12 AM

• VIP Member
          • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
            • 20 0 1
            • 310 posts
            • Joined 20-January 12

375]

If I don't have a refund today by 7.00 pm then I will be leaving negative feedback and doing a thread on this forum about you , you have had plenty of time to sort this out for me I've already told you , you can then claim from royal mail so then no one loses out at the moment I'm losing out as you have my £45.00 and have done so for 29 days so please do the right thing and refund me today and that will be the end of it , if not then I will contact paypal and my credit card company as I paid by credit card and get it reversed so then that will be trouble your end so sort this out today I've waited long enough.

Watches I own

Omega planet ocean chrono 7750 ultimate, omega seamaster chrono blue and black 7750 ! ,omega speed master , pam 1950 flyback chrono , Rolex two tone datejust eta, rolex explorer 2 1655 eta, un White dimple, tag link, tag formula one ,victoronox chrono , Omega seamaster quartz, tissot Prc 200 black and White face , tissot prs 516 valjoux chrono , tag heuer link , omega seamaster plant ocean eta .

• comment_new.png Reply
                • report.png Report

lunarglide
                  Sent 03 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

Gettin' to know the place...

• member.png

• 67% Positive Feedback
                    • 2 0 1
                    • 47 posts
                    • Joined 25-September 11
                    • 0 warning points

375]

Did you not get my last message!?
                        • comment_new.png Reply
                        • report.png Report
                        • comment_edit.png Edit
                        • comment_delete.png Delete

Gotohavearolexnow
                          Sent 03 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

• VIP Member
                          • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
                            • 20 0 1
                            • 310 posts
                            • Joined 20-January 12

375]

What message was that ? Look you should not make me wait any longer it's upto you to claim the money back from royal mail , I'm not waiting any longer I need the refund by 7.00 pm today please send to Swansea.sign@hotmail.co.uk

Watches I own

• comment_new.png Reply
                                • report.png Report

Gotohavearolexnow
                                  Sent 07 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

• VIP Member
                                  • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
                                    • 20 0 1
                                    • 310 posts
                                    • Joined 20-January 12

375]

So what are you going to do ?

Watches I own

• comment_new.png Reply
                                        • report.png Report

lunarglide
                                          Sent 08 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

• member.png

• 67% Positive Feedback
                                            • 2 0 1
                                            • 47 posts
                                            • Joined 25-September 11
                                            • 0 warning points

375]

As Ive told you and several of the moderators already - you will get your refund up on me getting mine from RM, and not until.
                                                • comment_new.png Reply
                                                • report.png Report
                                                • comment_edit.png Edit
                                                • comment_delete.png Delete

Gotohavearolexnow
                                                  Sent 08 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

• VIP Member
                                                  • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
                                                    • 20 0 1
                                                    • 310 posts
                                                    • Joined 20-January 12

375]

You have never told me that ! Last I heard from you was you we're going to tell royal mail you sold me something else ? Have not heard nothing from you since , I think your totally wrong by not refunding me now you have my money I have nothing, I expect a royal mail claim form to be filled in straight away as they will surely contct me so I'm expecting a contact form from them if I don't I will call my. Credit card company .

Watches I own

• comment_new.png Reply
                                                        • report.png Report

Gotohavearolexnow
                                                          Sent 19 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

• VIP Member
                                                          • vip.png

• 95% Positive Feedback
                                                            • 20 0 1
                                                            • 310 posts
                                                            • Joined 20-January 12
                                                              • Location:South Wales

375]

So what's happening ? I've spoken to the Royal mail and they say they have not had any claim Form from you so what's goin on ?

Watches I own

• comment_new.png Reply
                                                                • report.png Report

lunarglide
                                                                  Sent 19 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

• member.png

• 67% Positive Feedback
                                                                    • 2 0 1
                                                                    • 47 posts
                                                                    • Joined 25-September 11
                                                                    • 0 warning points

• Gender:Male

375]

Well I've sent it ok! Haven't heard anything back from them. I'll keep you posted.

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

[*]comment_edit.png Edit

[*]comment_delete.png Delete

Gotohavearolexnow

Sent 19 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

[*]http://www.gravatar....fault_large.png

[*]VIP Member

[*]vip.png

[*]

[*]95% Positive Feedback

[*]20 0 1

[*]310 posts

[*]Joined 20-January 12

[*]Local time: 08:39 PM

[*]Gender:Male

[*]Location:South Wales

[*]Interests:Cars and watches, football , pool , snooker and more watches

375]

Ok but I won't hold my breath !

Watches I own

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

Gotohavearolexnow

Sent Yesterday, 05:49 PM

[*]VIP Member

[*]vip.png

[*]

[*]95% Positive Feedback

[*]20 0 1

[*]310 posts

[*]Joined 20-January 12

375]

Nightmare to deal with ? How [censored] dare you , I've spen £45.00 and have fuk all to show for it how do you think that makes me feel ? And you could not care less your a [censored] nightmare to deal with I will be contacting mods to remove that comment

Watches I own

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

lunarglide

Sent Yesterday, 05:51 PM

[*]Member

[*]member.png

[*]

[*]67% Positive Feedback

[*]2 0 1

[*]47 posts

[*]Joined 25-September 11

[*]0 warning points

375]

Why lie in your comment? I have made a claim. Pest!

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

[*]comment_edit.png Edit

lunarglide

Sent Yesterday, 05:54 PM

[*]Member

[*]member.png

[*]

[*]67% Positive Feedback

[*]2 0 1

[*]47 posts

[*]0 warning points

375]

What makes you think that you're so special and why should they remove it... it's true!

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

[*]comment_edit.png Edit

Gotohavearolexnow

Sent Yesterday, 05:55 PM

[*]VIP Member

[*]vip.png

[*]

[*]95% Positive Feedback

[*]20 0 1

[*]310 posts

[*]Joined 20-January 12

375]

I'm not lieing spoken to them again today and the have no claim on record , you said you would refund me after 15 working days ? Your the lier [censored] me quick reply today been weeks trying to get in touch with you , I doubt this was ever even sent I think you have conned me , there I've said it was there ever a parcel ? If you were genuine you would have refunded me it's clear your not genuine I've already contacted admin worst deal I've ever done with anyone.

Watches I own

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

lunarglide

Sent Yesterday, 06:00 PM

[*]Member

[*]member.png

[*]

[*]67% Positive Feedback

[*]2 0 1

[*]47 posts

[*]0 warning points

375]

Sorry, had a little trouble following your appallingly bad grammar there. There was a Tracking number for it you complete Moron. Christ you Welsh aren't half thick! Must be all that incest. Stick to sheep!

Do not bother to contact me any further!

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

[*]comment_edit.png Edit

Gotohavearolexnow

Sent Yesterday, 07:29 PM

[*]VIP Member

[*]vip.png

[*]

[*]95% Positive Feedback

[*]20 0 1

[*]310 posts

[*]Joined 20-January 12

375]

You [censored] [censored] you have conned me you crook I shall tell everyone about you on this forum you conman the tracking number could be for somethin else you sent to yourself I'm no convinced you ever sent this will now contact my credit card company and tell them I've been owned b you and get m money refunded that way if you were genuine you would have refunded me after 15 days , which you said you would but that was obviously a lie hope you pleased with yourself conning people

Watches I own

[*]comment_new.png Reply

[*]report.png Report

lunarglide

Sent Today, 02:02 PM

[*]Member

[*]member.png

[*]

[*]67% Positive Feedback

[*]2 0 1

[*]47 posts

[*]0 warning points

375]

Careful now!

Guest lunarglide

Apologies, Ive been having trouble uploading scan with Mac - enough to make you're teeth itch!!

Also sorry for lay out of previous conversations above as I wasn't sure how else to do it.

post-40138-0-87470200-1345669853_thumb.j

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

And finally an answer from you ? Don't tell me you have not seen this , it's ok for me to be out of pocket but not you ? That's what your saying ? My feedback and my deals on this forum are known , I've dwelt with lots and lots of people and until I dealt with you never had a problem , you told me a pack of lies about the refund , please wait 15 working days etc st which I did wait and then still nothing , this has gone beyond a refund for me now with you vindictive negative comment , you have put all the emails I've sent you on here ? I've not had many fro. You , yes I have been nagging and had to contact forum admin as you simply were not answering me , you have stalled and stalled ever since this was sent , I'm rightly [censored] of with royal mail and you ! For not answering me the last email I had from you was watch yourself ? Is that a threat ? The one before was I'm not talking to you anymore ! I told you exactly what I was going to do once 15 working days had passed yet still no answer from you I have today contacted my creditcard company who have sent a claim form out , this has been a real bad experience for me ad you have not helped it ignoring me for weeks on end , I've left negative feedback for you as that's what you deserve for no contact for weeks on end and just brush me under the carpet attitude , your feedback is just a load of rubbish and anyone that knows me on this forum will clearly see that by all my positive deals.

Sorry to hear about this, if it were lost and the whole situation. I have no idea who did what, where is what, etc..

All i know is Lunarglide and I just finished up a deal, and all went well and everything was delivered AS PROMISED.

Stand up guy

Hope it gets resolved

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Apologies, Ive been having trouble uploading scan with Mac - enough to make you're teeth itch!!

Also sorry for lay out of previous conversations above as I wasn't sure how else to do it.

Why did you not show me this when it came then ?

I would like to add that I also have had a commendable deal with lunarglide and see no reason to suspect any thing other than a mail problem

And I must say gotohavearolexnow you are not very polite and if I had demanding pms like that I would ignore you as well.

Guest lunarglide

Gotohavearolexnow - re your final sentence and based on the last 4 emails I've had from other forum members I would have to disagree and say that you sound far from commendable!

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

I would like to add that I also have had a commendable deal with lunarglide and see no reason to suspect any thing other than a mail problem

And I must say gotohavearolexnow you are not very polite and if I had demanding pms like that I would ignore you as well.

Not polite ? Your correct but how would you feel if your ignored for 3 weeks ?

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Gotohavearolexnow - re your final sentence and based on the last 4 emails I've had from other forum members I would have to disagree and say that you sound far from commendable!

Publish those emails then ? Funny how people start speaking up for you now ? When this has been active for weeks ? Bet you emailed them first ? If you kept your promises or at least answered my my emails then we would not be here !

Guest lunarglide

As you just refuse point blank to read, listen or believe! Instead you choose to swear, hurl abuse and make accusations!

Why did you not show me this when it came then ?

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Yes now your showing your true colours , look all I want is either the watch or a refund , all I've had is nonsense from you until you answered this thread you have not given me a straight answer just sort the refund out when you get it end of.

all I want is either the watch or a refund

From this thread is seems clear that only Royal Mail can get you that watch and that the situation is out of control of the seller. Full refund for shipping incidents is not the common practice here, rather the other way around.

What I would recommend you guys is to split the loss to get an end to this. If OP eventually gets the watch, that partial refund will of course be immediately returned.

Yes now your showing your true colours , look all I want is either the watch or a refund , all I've had is nonsense from you until you answered this thread you have not given me a straight answer just sort the refund out when you get it end of.

To be fair to member lunarglide, customs and delivery problem should not be attributed to him. You should actually contact Royal Mail and not pick on something that he could not effectively assist you with,