When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full forged carbon case GP (In Coming)

Mr Z

Yep ill remember when im on holidays not to post pics of Red Ferrari's in a Shopping mall that was for a Raffle for the Deaf and Dumb society to raise funds :)

You can of course post anything mate.

What I'm against is posting them and insinuating ownership and then using that to clobber others with the perceived status and superiority.

That's not cool bro.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Brother I never insinuated I own a Ferrari :) can't afford one and not for me even if I could.

Fwiw my kids are my status you know that already from off here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk from Mars

Hey bro

As long as you are sincere and genuine and don't bring any of that "G-up" stuff down here, you know that you are more than welcome, being the otherwise gentlemanly guy you are.

I think that owning x number of gens, or belonging to y number of gen forums here, or driving any brand of car, or being the owner of any mythical status credit card here, has zero bearing on the respect that we would gain. I know of a very senior member of the community here, who lives among the polar bears, who has a sizeable fortune in his watch collection, but yet embodies the epitome of humility and down-to earth family values. I know of another here, who lives in Indonesia, son of a mining tycoon, bathes in money daily, and humble as a peasant in the bread line queue.   

In this community, we gain respect and trust by being respectful and trustworthy, by helping others less fortunate or less abled than ourselves, and by sharing our knowledge and resources. A guy like this, driving a 20 year old beat up toyota, will be more respected than the dickhead in that spanking new Porsche, who goes around showing off his car and doing nothing very much else. 

I know that you are essentially a good guy. But you need to come to understand that true respect is not built on visible material possessions. I have long ceased to be impressed by, or envious of the guy stepping out of his Ferrari. That is his life, and I have mine. 

Hey bro

As long as you are sincere and genuine and don't bring any of that "G-up" stuff down here, you know that you are more than welcome, being the otherwise gentlemanly guy you are.

I think that owning x number of gens, or belonging to y number of gen forums here, or driving any brand of car, or being the owner of any mythical status credit card here, has zero bearing on the respect that we would gain. I know of a very senior member of the community here, who lives among the polar bears, who has a sizeable fortune in his watch collection, but yet embodies the epitome of humility and down-to earth family values. I know of another here, who lives in Indonesia, son of a mining tycoon, bathes in money daily, and humble as a peasant in the bread line queue.   

In this community, we gain respect and trust by being respectful and trustworthy, by helping others less fortunate or less abled than ourselves, and by sharing our knowledge and resources. A guy like this, driving a 20 year old beat up toyota, will be more respected than the [censored] in that spanking new Porsche, who goes around showing off his car and doing nothing very much else. 

I know that you are essentially a good guy. But you need to come to understand that true respect is not built on visible material possessions. I have long ceased to be impressed by, or envious of the guy stepping out of his Ferrari. That is his life, and I have mine. 

:) and once again my Singaporean Brother, you convert me ! lol i think in my world of crushing bad people in Courts on an almost weekly basis ive been tainted by things ! but thats for another chat on another platform bro :) cheers and put a shrimp on the Barbie !

:)

:) and once again my Singaporean Brother, you convert me ! lol i think in my world of crushing bad people in Courts on an almost weekly basis ive been tainted by things ! but thats for another chat on another platform bro :) cheers and put a shrimp on the Barbie !

:)

And all's good mate..

Remember this is RWG. A place where discussions of reps takes precedence over collections of gens..

Lets remember that and not put our fellow members down over our personal gen collections, wealth, cars etc.

You'll do well mate. :)