When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full forged carbon case GP (In Coming)

Mr Z

Mr Z, have I displayed my envy and covetting spirit yet? :D

I am camping here for two purposes

a. To whip your butt with a hickory switch periodically (haven't found the reason why yet so dont ask)

b. To see your assembled masterpiece, drool over it and kick myself for not being able to afford one

In that specific order. :D :D :D

hey Al

yes its seem you have displayed ... your tendency for S&m LOL with your fetish for cane beating lol.. maybe the reason being the .. magnetic draw towards my GP!!

come come Im sure you can treat your self to one of my Super Modded GP !! less Frankens maybe the way forward!! to true GP Love

hey Al

yes its seem you have displayed ... your tendency for S&m LOL with your fetish for cane beating lol.. maybe the reason being the .. magnetic draw towards my GP!!

come come Im sure you can treat your self to one of my Super Modded GP !! less Frankens maybe the way forward!! to true GP Love

and my friend Mr Z, cant you see I'm selling one right now? Oh the sin of temptation. You must be the devil or at the very least, one of his favored minions. :D :D

well my friend Al ... no I could not see .. but now you have pointed out .. yes I can see now ... gorgeous watch for sure my friend ..I hope its been sold and the ashes have burnt you butt and made you see the light .... towards where you should be ... IN GP Heaven !! Don't sit on the fence to long as it will be in vain !!

well my friend Al ... no I could not see .. but now you have pointed out .. yes I can see now ... gorgeous watch for sure my friend ..I hope its been sold and the ashes have burnt you butt and made you see the light .... towards where you should be ... IN GP Heaven !! Don't sit on the fence to long as it will be in vain !!

Mr Z sir. The GP is for sure a very beautiful one AFTER your by now infamous mods.. I drop by everyday and look at the pics in your thread. And I look at my bank account, and I think and think brother. So tell me what to do? :D

finally back from the plater as they were on holiday all part you see have been plated then refinished to the correct ti colouring .. and blackened serial and limited number so totally visible now after the media blasting !!.. now all exterior parts are finished ... just the dial mod left which is in progress ..!!

DSCF1236.jpg

hey Z,

I say you pop in a GEN movement on that AMAZING build and try to either custom build a dial to gen spec or get lucky with a gen dial cause that AWESOME case DESERVES it!!!!

You have went above and beyond on this project sir and I salute you for that. BTW, gen AP movement can be bought for around $5k without problems. The dial would be the ONLY set back unless one could be custom made.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the dial is taking longer the expected .. so I thought id mod the tachy ring to the correct bronze colour instead of the incorrect gold which is on the standard rep!!

As you can see now .. it should be bronze tone not gold

DSCF1275.jpg

without the crystal

DSCF1277.jpg

with the crystal installed ..

DSCF1279.jpg

Amazing Work. I cant describe how much I love seeing your progress. Just awesome. I am also wondering if you will be offering a kit, or at least be able to order certain parts of this project to the masses. Maybe this opens up the doors, to a real bumblebee......with carbon parts....or in the future maybe even a "real" Alinghi!!!