When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full forged carbon case GP (In Coming)

Mr Z

• 3 weeks later...

I know its been a long time since any updates regarding the sub dial ... i can say its been a up hill battle and it's still not showing any light at the end of the tunnel ... but thankfully moved a few steps in the right direction ... here is final art with a few colour option ... please feel free to leave any comments regards the colour ... as they still can be re-adjusted ,,

also this is just the jpeg file not the prof which is in HD and work has been extended .. so the cutter guide have been removed in this file !!the matter of the red waffle part of the dial i will be tackling that my self ... as the company that was going to do it is taking for ever !!! also please not the colour are off in jpeg file here as they have been generated in pantone colours !!

Untitled-2new-1.jpg

I know its been a long time since any updates regarding the sub dial ... i can say its been a up hill battle and it's still not showing any light at the end of the tunnel ... but thankfully moved a few steps in the right direction ... here is final art with a few colour option ... please feel free to leave any comments regards the colour ... as they still can be re-adjusted ,,

also this is just the jpeg file not the prof which is in HD and work has been extended .. so the cutter guide have been removed in this file !!the matter of the red waffle part of the dial i will be tackling that my self ... as the company that was going to do it is taking for ever !!! also please not the colour are off in jpeg file here as they have been generated in pantone colours !!

you need a doctor, for you, my friend, is one sick [censored] :lol: :lol: :thumbs::drinks::notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

Another Quick update ... been trying out .. some custom colours the dial ... its not a best effort after being in the custom paint shop for over 2 hours .. and this is the closest i could get it just from the pics ... but but will opt for another technical process to archive the correct finish on the lower red part of the dial ... but in the mean while here are some pics of what the state of play is so far ..

feel free to leave and feed back !!

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1467.jpg

sub dial should be ready next week !!

Right finally ... managed to get the correct finish in the lower red part of the dial (with the native print effect ) just the sub dial's left to finish this .. labour of life piece off .... the ap writing is just for the mock up final will be crisp and clear .... and in correct fount !! as always please feel free to leave any feed back .... finally light and the end of the tunnel shines !!!!

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF1513.jpg

DSCF1521.jpg

Edited by Mr Z

yes you are correct ... but the sub dail will be finished later on this week .. i was referring only to the red lower part of the dial in this update ... will have the subs done to the correct light grey colour by the end of the week fingers crossed !!

• 3 weeks later...
also  my dial update has moved forward ... but not totally finished here is where i am now ..... as you can see sub's @6/9 are ready just a small adjustment in the centrer part  i.e the lighter patch on sub @ 12 and its finished ....

@ gio thank you for the kind words my friend as i said before its only happened because your real carbon case .. so kudos to you Sir !!

DSCF1535.jpg

DSCF1555.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks .. guys for the great feed back , at the moment only modding the whole GP !!      yet again been testing out new colours on the dial ... i think this will be my final colour , as its as close as i can get .. without having the gen .. and the light plays a major factor when you see photos on the net .. !!  here where i am at the moment ,  as for the sub dials @12 will be printed again so the light spot in the middle will blend in and @ 9 will adjust the yellow colour , so its a brighter yellow ... and then that's final .. . and the tachy colour will be re done as well !!

WP_20121228_011_zpsd82677f6.jpg

audemars_piguet_royal_oak_offshore_grand

comparegps_zps7251738c.jpg