When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch straps – Good quality, great service, nice prices

Rclough

Dear friends, in the spirit of sharing, I thought I’d let everyone know of a fantastic experience that I’ve had recently with www.watchworx.co.uk a UK based supplier of decent quality straps, bracelets and accessories at really competitive prices. It all started when I decided to stick a leather strap on my Omega (for a bit of fun and to breathe a bit of new life into an old timer!). I started looking around (at Hirsch etc) and after much deliberation I then came across www.watchworx.co.uk. Out of curiosity as much as anything else, I stuck in an order for http://tinyurl.com/8fd4xkd (in blue) and three days (and just £14.00 GBP) later it arrived. I was literally blown away. In short, what would have cost me £50.00 (Hirsch) cost a fraction of the price, and the quality is comparable.

I was so impressed, I place another order. This time I opted for a 22mm (again to reinvigorate an old beater). My second order was for http://tinyurl.com/9xz7yqc unfortunately, unlike the first time, a week went by and I hadn’t received my strap. So, I contacted the seller and explained the situation. Without fuss, the next day, a replacement was received by me (and the strap is just as good as the first I ordered).

All in all, a great service, quality products and nice people to deal with. Highly recommended. Pics are of my watches with their new straps (on!) both from www.watchworx.co.uk Enjoy and stay well everyone. rclough

post-40064-0-56288600-1345477473_thumb.j

post-40064-0-80380800-1345477484_thumb.j