When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my first 5514 prototype case. Done.

highoeyazmuhudee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it does not look like is going to be anymore cases besides the prototype, the OP is already working on other models and no sign on mass production of this one.

i assure you i am workign to bring this to you guys asap. there always seems to be a hurdle to cross, one after the other.

i have a 5514 prototype 2.0 on route. the first one was almost perfect, but then we spent some time trying to resolve the bezel ring inner diamater being to small by literally 1/10th of a mm, a gen insert was having trouble fitting with out sanding the outter diameter, or it would fit but too tight. i still have no idea how well its been resolved until i receive the lastest prototype next week.

i just want this thing to be as spectacular as everyone hopes it is, and as much as everyone deserves.

the next hurdle im trying to resolve now is a wire tansfer issue. my bank and government get real nosey around who gets money transferred to them by wire especialy when it leaves this country. their fears are with money laundering and funding terrorism. my manufacturer likes their anonymity, understandably so, so it is proving hard to get certain information required to pay them properly and satisfy the fact checking government. i have no problem telling them i am buying non OEM watch parts for resale, but my manufacturer is less than forthcoming with their information i suspect they do not want to be on their corrupt governments radar for any reason.

so beyond those issues i can confirm this project is very much alive along with future models im working on in the interim.

thank you to all for still believing, and heres to getting some good after market cases and parts asap. :drinks:

• Like 10