When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime.co scam or real?

Brownguy52

I was thinking about ordering with these guys, but my suspicion has been raised that they are a scam for numerous reasons.

1- I asked them alot of questions on live chat and they told me to email their 'presales' team which I did to no response.

2- They told me to come back online at 2am UK time to speak to the presales team, when i did they said the team wasn't available till 3am.

3- This morning around 9am I tried contacting them again and it just kept saying 'the representative has left the conversation'..

4- On Youtube i've found someone who spent $488 with them and got a watch that doesn't even got pass 55 seconds in movement..

Can anyone verify this supplier and if they are genuine??

Although I agree on all the answers members gave you already I understand your concern when you order the first time. You expect a conversation as if you are talking with a jeweler. Of course you may not expect that. I had the same experience with Angus: short answers and he not always answers all your questions. When you like a more open and complete conversation I would advise you the communicate with Andrew from Trusty Time; also a perfect A+++ TD.