When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1:1 mirror swiss replicas

pablini18

Stick to the Trusted Dealers. Take your time to go through the forum and learn your way into this world. You'll save yourself a lot of money and grievance.

Remember, there is no such thing as a Swiss 1:1 replica. They are Chinese and pretty darn close to the original but you'll never find a 1:1.

Welcome aboard.

Edited by rickdangerous
  • Like 1

hello, please tell me a site in wich i can buy swiss replicas without any problems, thanks

As rickdangerous already said, there are no Swiss replicas. The best you can hope for is a Chinese replica with a Swiss movement.

Anyone that advertises a "Swiss" replica is a scammer. Use one of the trusted dealers on this site. They've all become trusted because they have done many successful deals and are known to take care of their customers.

but in wich website can i find the best ones?

tomhorn and rickdangerous have given you honest and good replies. There are NO swiss replicas, only very good chinese ones. Also, there are extremely crappy chinese reps, so be careful. It is possible to find chinese replicas with ETA and Selita movements, but they are still being assembled in china, with chinese hands for labor and chinese eyes for first tier quality control.

There is no one best site to make your purchase. Ask different members, and you get different replies.

There are a lot of TDs available here, take your pick. Price wise, they are all very close. You might get different variants of the same watch from different sites, but they generally offer the same models sourced from the same factory.

Each shopping experience carries its own shipping and custom risk, which you will have to bear. Alternatively, you can try purchasing watches from members here under the trading section.

• 4 months later...

I am a complete noob in purchasing rep watches and I didn't even know about this site until after two purchases, one for me and one for my wife.  I just went with a site that looked professional and quickly responded to my emails.  The first site that I bought from was watch-way.com.  They had well-written and informative articles on the various grades of rep watches, and movements, etc.  My first purchase with them was a $749 swiss movement Vacheron Constantin tourbillon, and although it came in polished stainless steel rather than gold-plated, and took about a month to ship, they were very responsive to my emails and kept me informed (except as to the stainless instead of gold, which I actually like better now anyway . . .).  So my experience with them was very good overall.  My second experience was with swissclock.net for a ladies Rolex with a masterpiece band (apparently fairly uncommon).  The watch came fast, looks perfect and my wife wears it everywhere.  Now maybe I'm just easy to please, and I don't get wrapped up in making sure that a $300 watch is a 1:1 exact copy of a $50,000 watch, but I can only say that my experience at either place was favorable.

I am considering buying an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Ruben Barrichello II from either of them.

I am a complete noob in purchasing rep watches and I didn't even know about this site until after two purchases, one for me and one for my wife.  I just went with a site that looked professional and quickly responded to my emails.  The first site that I bought from was watch-way.com.  They had well-written and informative articles on the various grades of rep watches, and movements, etc.  My first purchase with them was a $749 swiss movement Vacheron Constantin tourbillon, and although it came in polished stainless steel rather than gold-plated, and took about a month to ship, they were very responsive to my emails and kept me informed (except as to the stainless instead of gold, which I actually like better now anyway . . .).  So my experience with them was very good overall.  My second experience was with swissclock.net for a ladies Rolex with a masterpiece band (apparently fairly uncommon).  The watch came fast, looks perfect and my wife wears it everywhere.  Now maybe I'm just easy to please, and I don't get wrapped up in making sure that a $300 watch is a 1:1 exact copy of a $50,000 watch, but I can only say that my experience at either place was favorable.

I am considering buying an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Ruben Barrichello II from either of them.

There ARE good dealers outside those found here. To be honest, even with dealers here, issues sometimes surface. In this hobby, you are lucky if you get an order that is within your expectations. :)