When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

thereplicahause.net

pablini18

Dude...you are not only a killer of legends...but also the killer of souls. In this case....ass souls. ;) Well done. :D

lol I think you would have done the same thing if you were me.. albeit with choicier words and interesting pics :drinks:

So you are saying I should purchase my 100% Swiss replica from thereplicahouse.net?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Of course, only the best for RWG members here!

The watches from thereplicahause.net comes with genuine swiss parts painstakingly sourced from the heart of Geneva, and assembled with love, precision and care by Swiss nationals who attended the Horological Institute of Geneva and graduated with honors. Needless to say, when inspected under the loupe, thereplicahause.net watches appear to be 1:1 when compared with their gen counterparts, so much so that the replicamakers sometimes get into collective a state of shock over the 0.00005mm discrepancy found between the genuine case dimensions and the replica ones.

The assembled are then marketed professionally on the website , and customers flock to buy these awesome swiss replicas, while giggling away like schoolgirls having their first orgasms, as they click the "ORDER NOW!" button. They crow about their delightful finds on swiss replica forum, nudging and congratulating one another about how they saved thousands from buying a 1:1 replica, and oh, how they laugh at RWG folks ordering the "non-swiss" reps from a distant land called China, put together by men and women whose in filthy overalls and in factories where stray dogs scamper across the workbench, sometimes running away with an unfinished watch dial in its mouth, having mistaking it for a biscuit.

Occasionally, one or two of these manage to pry themselves away from the swiss replica nirvana, and undertake the arduous and demeaning journey to RWG forum, where their distaste for the non-swiss replicas are barely contained. With venom dripping on their keyboards with each stroke, they would ask innocently about the amazing swiss replica website they bought their watch from, said watch gleaming on their wrist as their hands fly with lazy condescension over the keyboard. These sad little trolls would then refresh their screen every 23 secs, hoping to catch responses like "OMG! Finally a 1:1 swiss replica website!" or "all hail the bearer of the holy grail of reps!" or "Please, I would like to buy 67 of the Swiss submariner, one for each of my mates here who have been seeking something like this for a long long time..thanks for pointing out the way!"

Sadly but inevitably, these dreamers would always wake up, their snivelling, drooling slack jawed faces dawning with horrified comprehension as they realise that the swiss replica on their wrist is (horror of horrors!) a chinese one shipped from Guangzhou. Imagine their outrage as they stand quivering with outrage, as they strap themselves with hand grenades, eyes rolling wildly in their widened eye sockets, as they begin muttering threats of doom and apocalypse to the sellers who have been pulling the wool over their aristocratic, jaundiced eyes.

A swiss replica? You might as well ask for a real unicorn. You are equally likely to find either in the world we live in.

Personally, I would rather believe in the unicorn.

sometimes I wish you can take a well-deserved break so my appetite can return :D

Well today Is your lucky day lk. I'm about to leave for my well deserved vacation In about two hours. Going to pick my car from It's oil change and be on my way. So hopefully your appetite will return before I do. ;)

• Like 1

Well today Is your lucky day lk. I'm about to leave for my well deserved vacation In about two hours. Going to pick my car from It's oil change and be on my way. So hopefully your appetite will return before I do. ;)

Hey please have a good trip mate! Looking forward to have you back again, nauseating pics and all. :drinks::lol:

Go ahead and order from them and let us know :good::drinks: I would recommend EuroFakes.com, but the site seems to have been shut down... They sold what was described as 'Swiss Replicas', and although I paid about $800 for a Submariner from them 6-7 years ago, it arrived via FedEx in 3 days, and was a really nice piece, I regret selling it... :bangin:

Go ahead and order from them and let us know :good::drinks: I would recommend EuroFakes.com, but the site seems to have been shut down... They sold what was described as 'Swiss Replicas', and although I paid about $800 for a Submariner from them 6-7 years ago, it arrived via FedEx in 3 days, and was a really nice piece, I regret selling it... :bangin:
oh wow, where is the fiery tybalt of shakespearean fame? So politically correct and polite. Get out of here clone and bring back my friend! :D

oh wow, where is the fiery tybalt of shakespearean fame? So politically correct and polite. Get out of here clone and bring back my friend! :D

Lmao :inverted: I too purchased from said Swiss Dealer of Replica items Eurofakes and twas a delight ! :notworthy: :notworthy: Swiss Replica dealers................... :bangin:

• Like 1

dont encourage the noob S! :D

I like to encourage the n00bs to think for themselves, rather than just running to the 'trusted' dealers :lol: I really do regret selling my EuroFakes Sub, I was never able to find a single 'tell' to any original photos I found online, and if someone wants that level of accuracy, I would encourage them (but they seem to be shut down :( ) Likewise, if the OP orders from RH and they come up with the goods, then it'll be nice to see a new supplier beyond the Usual Suspects :good::drinks:

I like to encourage the n00bs to think for themselves, rather than just running to the 'trusted' dealers :lol: I really do regret selling my EuroFakes Sub, I was never able to find a single 'tell' to any original photos I found online, and if someone wants that level of accuracy, I would encourage them (but they seem to be shut down :( ) Likewise, if the OP orders from RH and they come up with the goods, then it'll be nice to see a new supplier beyond the Usual Suspects :good::drinks:

To a certain point, you are correct. Rather than to adopt a blind herd mentality, everyone should learn to explore any channels of supply. I am not against that, especially with the recent erratic behavior of the TDs here.. but what I AM against, is the quest for the holy grail of replicas.. that fabled SWISS REPLICA (play Odyssey 2000 here along with sharp collective gasps) that the OP seemed to believe exist. I would rather believe in a certain plastic submariner. :D