When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

thereplicahause.net

pablini18

you had good advice from guys in the other thread you started asking about the same thing... and is apparently choosing to ignore it to pursue your "1:1 swiss replica"

Perhaps the best thing to do is to let you go purchase from them, pay the inflated prices, and learn that the only Swiss components in the watches are the names printed on the dials.

good luck, and you get no further help from me, newbie. :nono:

And yes, of course you are entitled to your opinion about how wonderful the watches offered on the site you mentioned are, how different, how special, how SWISS.

Enjoy your purchase, and enjoy especially the "swiss quality" watches!

They always say there's an idiot born every minute. I was merely trying to prevent one being born right now. :lol:

im asking for help and thats your answer?? thanks for nothing you idiot

help was given and you chose to ignore, you illiterate baboon with a crippled left brain.

You have the advantage at words here, the word to describe your abyssopelagic level of intelligence has not been invented yet.

Why ask for help if what you're seeking is simply assurance or affirmation that the site you're referring to sells 100% swiss replicas?

Something like this will put on a smile on your moronic moon face perhaps?

"OH yes blimey! The site really offers 100% swiss replicas assembled in geneva! I received one last month and it was awesome! No regrets, I will be returning more to empty my bank account on this site.. what can I say, wow!"

there you go. Happy now? :fool:

help was given and you chose to ignore, you illiterate baboon with a crippled left brain.

You have the advantage at words here, the word to describe your abyssopelagic level of intelligence has not been invented yet.

Why ask for help if what you're seeking is simply assurance or affirmation that the site you're referring to sells 100% swiss replicas?

"OH yes blimey! The site really offers 100% swiss replicas assembled in geneva! I received one last month and it was awesome! No regrets, I will be returning more to empty my bank account on this site.. what can I say, wow!"

As a forum moderator I probably shouldn't say this.....but there's some real funny shit here :D

Ken

• Like 2

As a forum moderator I probably shouldn't say this.....but there's some real funny [censored] here :D

Ken

gosh ken,I do apologise.. please remove the post if you deem it offensive.... But can you let my buddies Teejay and Sgtguk read it first before its gone, please? :lol:

LOL, ..."illiterate baboon with a crippled left brain" is pretty funny but it's not often ones sees or hears people use those expensive six syllable words and referring to areas like the abyssopelagic zone of the Marianas Trench. A spot on choice in this instance though. :clap:

As a forum moderator I probably shouldn't say this.....but there's some real funny [censored] here :D

Ken

I Agree Ken Lmao :inverted: thats some funny [censored] ! Seriously though Pab we get these threads on here all the time and the answer is always the same.......use one of these guys and you will be fine http://www.rwg.cc/links/category/3-dealer-websites/ other than that you risk losing some $$

LOL, ..."illiterate baboon with a crippled left brain" is pretty funny but it's not often ones sees or hears people use those expensive six syllable words and referring to areas like the abyssopelagic zone of the Marianas Trench. A spot on choice in this instance though. :clap:

lol pardon me, I really did not read what I wrote until Ken responded.I am glad if I made your morning brighter though :drinks:

Dude...you are not only a killer of legends...but also the killer of souls. In this case....ass souls. ;) Well done. :D