When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi!.......anyone used Torobravo's?

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to the rep scene (apart from a few Breitlings and Daytonas bought in Dubai) so thought this site looked like the best place to find info!

My first internet purchase for a rep was through Torobravos on Thursday. I decided to go for the Panerai 183 to test the water so to speak! Has anyone bought with Toro before? I ask this as I still haven't had contact from them to actually pay for the watch! Highly strange..most companies take your money as quickly as they can...and then delay things! :)

From your experience are they quite slow?

Cheers Mike

• 1 month later...

a couple of days ago i submitted an order for a breitling avenger to toro as well - in my initial email with a few question he responded very quickly, i've not had a response from him yet on the actual order itself. my guess is that this isn't his full time job, and as such he'll get to it when he's able to. could also be on holiday. or perhaps he needs to lay low for a bit and may take a week or so getting to things.. i dunno really, as it's my first order as well, but i'm anticipating it may not be the sort of 'insta reponse' we've gotten used to from, say, amazon.com or something 8-)

It is interesting, however, the amount of anticipation i have to process this thing. literally the first thing i do when i get home from work is check the email to see if it's moving along. i'm finding the waiting to be the most difficult part!

Update to the Toro order - this morning he provided me with paypal instructions, and very clearly articulated what he'd like to have done and what not to say in the paypal comments field to help protect his business. Good communication. He didn't indicate when it would actually ship at this time; but assuming he'll get to that as well.

Watch is shipping today from toro. Sent great QC pics and responded with a time grapher read out w/in minutes of my asking. it's not obvious to me how to post an image, else i'd put up a qc image. Family's waking up and it's time to make the pancakes...

Looks like Christmas is coming early, boys and girls 8-)