When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"updated" Don Ramon de la Cruz offered by Puretime

Legend

http://www.puretime.co/product/royal-oak-offshore-ultimate-edition-don-ramon-de-la-cruz-on-brown-leather-strap-a7750/

Guys, this one is updated with "correct date wheel base color", AR and rounded pushers.

Is it any more accurate than the previous model? I have always wanted this, but somehow has not gotten to purchase it yet.

Any comments would be well appreciated, thank you.

The updates are those from all the other ROO´s on Angus´ site (as named above).

But this watch looks killer and was on my wish list for long, the only GOLD ROO I am willing to purchase (not sure if I would wear a gold watch anyway).

Only downside beside the high price: you need to get a new strap for this watch ... same story as with the SAFARI.

I will think about it and need to sell pieces from my collection to fund this.

Dr. Theo

• Like 1

Hello gents, I'm thinking of picking this one up during my gold fever spell. I have a spare AP Bands black Hornback that I'd like to fit to the watch. Wish I could find a photo somewhere online of this watch with a black Hornback.

lol does the "golden beast" and the RG GP not satisfy your gold craze yet my friend? :D

Is this based off of the V3 case? I read in another thread that a "v4" is due soon, so I might wait for a round of updates to hit all the models.

The v3 case you speak of is for the AP Diver. As far as I know that case was built from the ground up since it has a rotating inner bezel while the regular AP ROO sec @ 12 does not have the rotating bezel.

Hello gents, I'm thinking of picking this one up during my gold fever spell. I have a spare AP Bands black Hornback that I'd like to fit to the watch. Wish I could find a photo somewhere online of this watch with a black Hornback.

That is the same problem I have. Would love to pick this up as my first gold watch, but I'm not looking forward to dropping another $300 on a strap for it lol. Will total close to $1000 :(

That is the same problem I have. Would love to pick this up as my first gold watch, but I'm not looking forward to dropping another $300 on a strap for it lol. Will total close to $1000 :(

You may not like the price but the gen is $50+ thousand so 2% of gen for a gorgeous rep. The SS are closer to 5% of gen. Like my thinking?

I can rationalize anything. :crazy:

I ordered the new rosé gold rubberclad but angus's staff sent me qc for the don Ramon by mistake was actually tempted to go with it instead but I am already afraid of scratching the plating especially the bezel

Looks pretty though

Guys someone said that the AP logo is a problem. But I see that the gen also has the logo in white. Am I missing something? Any major flaws on this version

Your eyes are playing tricks on ya ... the logo is deffo in gold on the gen but appears white in some pics due to the angle and different lightning.

Dr. Theo