When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"updated" Don Ramon de la Cruz offered by Puretime

Legend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depends on how you take care of it.  The Don Ramon lies flat on your wrist, so the caseback is where the wear is. I would think that you can coat the case back with a thin layer of acrylic or similar so that the plating would not come into contact with your skin.  On the Montoya, which I also have, the main point of contact is the  largely the crystal portion of the case back (although the crown probably gets a decent amount of wear from having to set it all the time), and would probably last longer just for that reason.  I think that of the two, I like my Montoya "more" than my Don Ramon and it gets more wrist time, but they are both beautiful, as Sardonix's pictures accurately show!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got it back from Domi with AR on crystal on Donerix hornback

Hi,

Apologies for bringing up an old thread. I have searched - however I am noob to rep forums.

I have just purchased the Ramon del Cruz ROO from PureTime and I too wish to change the strap. Your replacement strap by Donerix is exactly what I had in mind also. Where can I find their details?

Whilst I'm at it what does 'AR' on crystal mean? I assume crystal is in reference to the glass used? 

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Donerix is a strap maker. He is actually having a sale currently.

Here is the link:

Donerix-Summer-Strap-Sale---NOW http://www.rwgforum.net/index.php?/topic/161905-Donerix-Summer-Strap-Sale---NOW

As for your second question, "AR" stands for "anti-reflective" coating. As the name implies, it reduces light reflecting off a crystal.

Great thank you. :)