When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The End of the World

Nanuq

Well folks, the Mayans say the world is ending tomorrow, so........... this is it.

It's been fun, and I've had a great time!  Couldn't have asked for anything more, except for maybe a few less mosquitos.  But overall, two thumbs up.  :tu:

I'd bequeath all my watches to the first moron RWGer that can get here to claim them, but we won't be here to claim them.  So it's the eternally shrinking orbital spiral for them, until they fall into the Sun.

I'd like to thank my sponsors, the Energizer Bunny, our tireless Admin, and Miss Understood for all the laughs.  And you other guys?  You know who you are.

And now....... once more into the Breech, dear friends!   (insert pirate theme song)  :tu:

(Hey Ken, is it the 12th yet in Oz?   whew!)

Well folks, the Mayans say the world is ending tomorrow, so........... this is it.

It's been fun, and I've had a great time!  Couldn't have asked for anything more, except for maybe a few less mosquitos.  But overall, two thumbs up.  :tu:

I'd bequeath all my watches to the first moron RWGer that can get here to claim them, but we won't be here to claim them.  So it's the eternally shrinking orbital spiral for them, until they fall into the Sun.

I'd like to thank my sponsors, the Energizer Bunny, our tireless Admin, and Miss Understood for all the laughs.  And you other guys?  You know who you are.

And now....... once more into the Breech, dear friends!   (insert pirate theme song)  :tu:

(Hey Ken, is it the 12th yet in Oz?   whew!)

Wow !! Put your favorite music on full blast, party like never before and enjoy the ride. After the dawn breaks and we are all still here,

Have a beer and get on with your day, because a Mayan conspriacy is just that . Fluff from hundreds of years ago.. Hey The Mayans chopped

off the heads of decnt chaps. It was prophosised as a scare tactic. it wont stop. We are in control of our destiny, however, we are doing a pretty shity

job of it.

I firmly believe that there is not much time left for humanity. We are are own biggest enemy. We are in a quandry of monumental

difficulties. That is a modest forecast.

Seems like they found another page of the mayan calendar that runs for 10K+ years, so i don't think any of us will be around to speculate as to whether or not that one is the real thing or not. :unknw:

Interesting thing, although you got the end of the world date wrong, tomorrow 12/12/12 is the last "triple date for what, around 88 years. Not until 01/01/2101, another date that I would expect most of us will not be around to celebrate!! :partytime:  Not that this is important, but more useless trivia

This is by far the largest and fastest object I've ever seen wondering around the solar system. Maybe that's a death star running on impulse speed. It covered the distance between Jupiter and Earth in a couple of days. If they want to create a hoax at least try to be realistic :)

Well boys, only 8 days left.  I think it's time to consider a repository for our timepieces so the next generation of sentient beings that walks this planet can grasp the utter beauty of what was the cheap chinese knockoff watch industry.  :bangin:

Being magnanimous by nature, I will humbly make this offer:

The Offer:  everyone send me ALL your watches.  Yes, every one of them.  Even the one in your top sock drawer that you hide from your wife.  Yeah that's right, Santa sees all.  Send them all in.

Upon receipt of these many tens of thousands of watches, I promise (cough) to dig a large bomb shelter into the mountain beside my house, line it with 3 feet of concrete and steel, and make God's Own Steel Blast Door to close it up tight.

Then I'll chisel into the stone "The International, Interdimensional, Interspecies Universal RWG Timepiece Repository For All Eternity" and the watches comfortably ensconced within can tick out their own Eternities, though I doubt none will agree.

Sound like a good idea?  Hey, Noah had animals showing up two by two before the world ended.  We can do the same with our watches.

:tu:

I was doing some dynamic reading and all I could get from Nanuq's post was: The offer: send a large bomb to my house. I may have missed a few words here and there but I think that's the gist of it.

Quick!  To the BatCave!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, MalamuteCave!

• Like 1

Well gents, here in Alaska we're down to 20 hours and 34 minutes.  The International, Interdimensional, Interspecies Universal RWG Timepiece Repository For All Eternity is mostly full, and that was just from the unneeded duplicates from Lani's collection. :o

Keep those time pieces coming, I've got 20 more hours to get them tucked safely away.  :tu: