When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

need help to verify authencity of watch

Legend

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jaeger-LeCoultre-Master-Compressor-Diving-GMT/181067706874?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=008&category=31387&cmd=ViewItem

The reason I am asking is because this same seller posted a replica AP ROO for sale on eBay (see my other thread in the Auction& Scam section)

I am not sure if this JLC is a gen or a rep, and I think we should help stop him if he is in the habit of selling reps as gens.

Thank you.

Certainly no expert on these A but the only thing I pick up from a quick comparison with a gen pic is the lume on triangle is or looks fairly shallow mate, test the water shall we I'll ask for the pic of the papers and see what he says  ;)

thanks guys. 

This guy seems decent enough to pull the rep AP ROO off eBay after I told him that it was a rep.

Nevertheless you know the doubt it has casted over the authenticity for the rest of the items he listed.

• 4 months later...

A this guys the scammer, look at what he posted in the shoutbox "Authentication Paperwork For All Brands Of Watch, Complete With Genuine Insurance Appraisal Certificate, Discreet Service. In Box Me To Find Out More! Turn Your £200 Rolex Into A £7000 Rolex In 15 Minutes!" WHAT!! find me a 300 dollar Rolex, I'll buy a boatload of them. Only Rolex watches in that price range are here, and they are reps.

So here we go this guy is going to sell you and authentication certificate on fancy paper with lots of stamps, scrolls etc,etc so some noob can put his 125.00 USD rep on Ebay and try to pass it off as a genuine Rolex. Maybe the mods need to have a look at this guy, he's either a complete scammer, or he's on here on a spy mission!! Either way, not good.