When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter

acidzerocool

Is this a rep and if so, where did you get it?

I have been waiting for a decent one of these for a year. I was at an AD this summer and saw this in the window - an honest to God genuine one. It was beautiful in it's ugliness - if that makes sence.

Usil

• 4 months later...

even tough I like the look of the Graham's...I never decided to get one of these powered by the asian movement...not due to the movement itself, but mainly due to the fact that somehow it looks cheap...I am still waiting for a decent rep...and hopefully some day it will be released...

Yes, that's a rep. The gens have chronofunctions on the subdials.

There are grahams with right side crowns, but they do not have the massive plunger

The trigger was instituted in order to allow bombers, in the cold underbelly of the plane, to initiate the chrono function with padded gloves on. So in essence it is designed for right handed users

I love these, and wish I could afford a gen. Until that day, I am also waiting for a decent rep

The Grahams are cool, that big "bottle opener" on the side is quite an eyecatcher..

But, I belive there never was a replica with proper Chrono-functions. The Graham replicas are discontinued, as far as I know? Maybe someone knows of a dealer still carrying them?