When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fantastic collectiion. True style. You got great taste

All the best

Dr.Gran

Thank's Gran, much appreciated !  :)

Man..i gotta tell you..you really are crazy about watches..that collection is just amazing...the last photo which consisted of all of your collection was absolutely brilliant..you should think of getting a box to house them..

Thank you too Andrew  ;)  I've got one winder/box for most of them, the rest are in a standard watch box :) trouble is I keep outgrowing them !  

Wow some nice updates over there buddy!  :notworthy:

How do you like the AP Diver? 

Thanks Mart, I really thought I'd not get on with it tbh, case looked bulky and I'm not one for rubber straps either but WoW really fits well and with the mods its a cracker, I know it has more tells than a V3.5 but when you see it in the flesh it just has that gen look to it, you should get one on the list mate I reckon you'd like it ;)  

Nice one mate, love that 3717.

Thanks mate  :)

Thanks Mart, I really thought I'd not get on with it tbh, case looked bulky and I'm not one for rubber straps either but WoW really fits well and with the mods its a cracker, I know it has more tells than a V3.5 but when you see it in the flesh it just has that gen look to it, you should get one on the list mate I reckon you'd like it ;)  

Thanks mate  :)

The AP Diver is already on my wishlist mate! I think it's a great looking watch, wear it in good health ;)

• Like 1

Thanks guys  :inverted:  I'm in love with the Exp II and the AP still on the fence with the 3717 though :g: just got a bracelet for it and a deployant too going to give it some wrist time and see !

Ar'd Crystal on the 3717 is pure sex :partytime: .............................. but keep an eye out in the sales section !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

That is a beautiful collection.   I come from the Bag, luxe item  Rpp world, I am sure wttchs are the compliment.  

In the US,  gray market watches are way cheaper. (correct me if I am wrong).  Just got back from Germany and was horrified to see those prices over there. 

So I am thinking of just focusing on those out of reach goodies that I will never be able to afford, unless I hit the jackpot.

Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...