When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Watch Cabinets

seraphe

Gave myself a little watch storage cabinets when rebuilding our home storage system for the renovation. There are two cabinets with pull out shelves - one side tall and the other short.

This is the short side...

8509493161_084f683dc8_b.jpg

8510597338_19a7deb3db_b.jpg

8510487802_3d8cd1aaf2_b.jpg

8510490380_f3cef6a55b_b.jpg

8509475413_e2ce23897d_b.jpg

8510578804_3c09c5c8e8_b.jpg

And this is the tall side. There are still unoccupied shelves with enough space for 20-watch boxes, currently used for my watch-related books.

8510611016_4f956b5822_b.jpg

8510472556_86748a1953_b.jpg

How did I convince the missus to let me build this? I let her build half a wardrobe of cabinets for her handbags.

Edited by seraphe
  • Like 1

That's what I call a wardrobe, impressive collection you've got there mate! Those watchboxes (Mitch & Marc) look great too. Where did you buy those?

Cheers!

Thanks!

Got them mostly online. The CF Diplomat boxes were bought off eBay, the black piano wood Caddy Bay was from Amazon, and the Mitch & Marc was a gift from my father.

F'n eh! That is awesome. I really need to take on an organization project in the walk in.

Thanks!

I'd do a proper walk in if space allows. Similar to my choice of watches, I'd like to keep my home deco uncluttered.

That is absolutely awesome seraphe :inverted: very nicely done mate, and some great watches too !

Thanks, mate. Too many tries and thoughts into my choices over the past 8 years into this hobby.

Gorgeous set-up. I use the stealth storage approach. If you store them in enough different places and in different boxes it is possible your wife does not figure out the magnitude of your collection. :)

If you have a wife who loves bags and shoes as much as mine does, I'd recommend you take the opportunity and be upfront about it. Let her build her bag cabinet and you'd get this.

• 2 months later...

Beautiful cases, wonderful collection.

Every time my wife views my collection her comment is something

like...they all look the same...black dials, ss straps.  I suppose she is

correct, but like your stach...they all look different to me, and extremely

beautiful.. Your AP And Hubolt drawer is awesome.

Wear them all well.  And your cabinetry skills are incredible.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...