When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Sub "Ultimate" - ROLSUB0017 from TT

wiseguy1481

Hey guys,

I know I may get some crap for posting this question on here but I am going to ask anyways. First, I have SEARCHED for this topic and question already regarding ROLSUB0017 and if this is a good deal/price for the mods done on this watch. There are SOME answers and threads all older than 2 years and I would like some updated opinions on this watch.

Is the $500 price point for this watch on TT website a good deal for the mods that are done or is it better to buy a "normal" sub and do mods myself ??

I appreciate all of the help and information you guys provide.

Thanks,

Patrick

It's your money, but remember, that watch you mention on TT was added to their site back in 2007, so you could do yourself a favour, buy a cheaper version, and then take advantage of the tutorials on the various rep site on carrying out the various mods yourself :)

It's your money, but remember, that watch you mention on TT was added to their site back in 2007, so you could do yourself a favour, buy a cheaper version, and then take advantage of the tutorials on the various rep site on carrying out the various mods yourself :)

Great advice and that's exactly what I would do too  :inverted:

Or, and this is something I will be doing, put a little extra to that $500, and get the TC Sub ;)

Ok thought this was a Ceramic we were talking about, in which case if your gonna spend $500+ definitely add some $ and pick up the Tc instead, pop a Gen insert on it and your done, well 98% there anyway   :)  

Mine says hi ;) 

IMG_1015.jpg

sgt & ssteel,

Thank you both for the advise... I want THE BEST and I am okay paying the money for the best out of the box that I can get. Ill do some research on the "TC Sub" you guys are talking about. I am not sure I know how to get this hook up??

If I can pay more but get what I want.... I am all about it.

Thanks again.