When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone been dealing with this site: luxuswatchonline

pmb

Hi everyone.

I am a newbie.

Has anyone been dealing with this site: luxuswatchonline.com ?

They "seem" to have some items I am interested in but their items list seems almost too good to be true.

For instance, some watches I could not find anywhere else it seems like Nomos Tangomat Datum or some Schauer and others...

Any info would be welcome. Many thanks !

• 1 month later...

Trust your instincts, if it looks suspicious or wrong in any way, don't use them.

If you're after a particular watch I recommend sending an email or a PM to one of the trusted dealers here asking if they can get hold of that particular watch.

They all source the watches from the same "factories", so if just one site is advertising a watch that the others are not, it's either a cheap pile of poo that you wouldn't want to wear, very old stock, or it's just not in stock and won't ever be back in stock.

Another trick is to save an image of the watch from their advert, and then use Google image search with that image. That will either show you that it's been copied from the gen website, or may find other dealers with the same watch.

Then when you've got a list of dealers who "sell" it, Google like mad on their website names and search in here, or RWI or RG for any info on them.

If you find a website that claims to "review" replica watch websites, by all means have a read of it, they're often very funny, but they're nearly always made by one of the rep watch sellers giving bad reviews to everything bar their own website, which is normally a scam!

By far your best choice though is to ask the TDs here if they can get a certain watch for you.