When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone knows classywatches.net?

gregfas

Hi guys i saw reviews of replica watches on youtube uploaded from this site, classywatches.net, anyone knows about it? i visited it and i saw that they have very good replicas with many details. I was ready to buy one from perfect clones one of the sites that you suggest but when i compared the pictures and i saw that in classywatches.net the specific model that i was looking for was more detailed. i would apreciate any information. thank you in advance.

I also saw their website and youtube videos. Looked interesting. I already asked them a few questions and they respond very quickly. But still, I'm not sure as to how good their reps are, or if they are even legit. They ship to the US for $30.

Anyone else have experience ordering through them?

Thank you for the link ! and I understand that I am a newbie I have read until my eyes hurt, I have been robbed of 800 dollars and I still can not find the watch of my dreams. 

My mom wont give me the 30k needed to buy a real Hublot f1 watch so that sucks j/k 

Without to much effort or energy is there anyway you might be able to just poinmt me in the right direction ? Maybe it could be your kind act of the day ? please !

Yes It took me to a list of threads. I am not trying to be a pain in anyones rear but what should I be looking for in this list of threads ? trusted dealers, is there one for sale on there ? I have checked some of the listed dealers it appears some of the web sites are shut down, and a hand full of them do not have the watch or atleast it is not listed in there site. 

My watch obession is starting to drive me mental ! I do appreciate your attempt to help me and I plan in being an active member ! 

Ken you are correct after two hours of hunting and reading i found the watch in kingwatch, however his check out page will not allow me to make the payment VIA credit card, so I am back to ground zero ! 

what a production, maybe you could suggest someone that may have the watch that actually has a working check out process 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first post...I bought a Breitling Super Avenger from Mickey. Excellent product, fast shipping and really pleased. Going back for another soon. 

I was as sceptical as everyone else and was worried every day but paid through Paypal and really happy with the product.

Okay this is how everything works in a nutshell...

Replicas all come from China, 'factories' make them and dealers sell them.

You have a huge list of Trusted Dealers here. Decide on the watch you want, do some research on it, and after you think you've done enough research, do some more research. After that, read reviews on the dealers, email some of them maybe, and pick one (pretty much every TD can get you the watch you want - you're buying the dealer, not the watch). Do more research. Post questions on here if need be. Pay. Get your watch. Post nice photos.

There is are tremendous amounts of great information on these boards, all the info is here, no one is going to hold your hand through all this.