When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

silix-prime, watchking or classywatches ?

mantenuto320

which one of these three companies has anyone dely with ? 

or which one should I use ? just want to go with the best and make sure everything is on the up and up 

thanks in advance 

I agree with stormtrooper. 

May I educate you in some ways please

a. don't post the same thing under different sections of the forum. You're apt to piss some folks off. And why are you asking this question under the auction and scam sites?

b. SEARCH. Remember this word and read up. All the info is available.

c. Unless you have the intellect of a frozen hedgehog deprived of parental love, I assume that you can read very well. Well after searching, do just that: READ.

d. Whats that? But you're here only for a day and has 12 posts? Oh welcome to RWG, where you make friends and mingle better by not trying to post like you're pissing out of the window without opening it first. Backsplash is fucking guaranteed

LK

I agree with stormtrooper. 

May I educate you in some ways please

a. don't post the same thing under different sections of the forum. You're apt to piss some folks off. And why are you asking this question under the auction and scam sites?

b. SEARCH. Remember this word and read up. All the info is available.

c. Unless you have the intellect of a frozen hedgehog deprived of parental love, I assume that you can read very well. Well after searching, do just that: READ.

d. Whats that? But you're here only for a day and has 12 posts? Oh welcome to RWG, where you make friends and mingle better by not trying to post like you're pissing out of the window without opening it first. Backsplash is fucking guaranteed

LK

What more can I possibly add to this   :notworthy: and well said mate !

Man like the guys have said 'search' and you shall find mate !  

I have already given you links to all of the info you need! There are many many reviews of people who have used everyone you have listed! Instead of re-asking questions that have already been answered just read the answers from last time.. If you really read what you said that you read then you would know that you should only post intelligent questions that have not been brought up before, and in the correct section. Again I will show you this link.. If you actually READ the whole thing (I know it's a lot but well worth the 10 mins spent reading it) then you will know everything you need to know!

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me....I'm new.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the best looking rep Submariner ?

I want one that'll pass for a gen so all my buddies will look up to me with envy.

I don't want anyone to be able to tell it's a fake...especially my gf's dads brothers sons next door neighbor.

Cuz he owns a real one and I don't wanna piss my mom off.

Please point me in the right direction.

I've got 68.00 in my pp acct and I'm "ready" to step up to the plate.

Excuse me....I'm new.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the best looking rep Submariner ?

I want one that'll pass for a gen so all my buddies will look up to me with envy.

I don't want anyone to be able to tell it's a fake...especially my gf's dads brothers sons next door neighbor.

Cuz he owns a real one and I don't wanna piss my mom off.

Please point me in the right direction.

I've got 68.00 in my pp acct and I'm "ready" to step up to the plate.

and if the sub does not match up to gen, will you file paypal dispute claim immediately? :D

Before I help you I gotta know. :lol:

Are you guys all on crack? What's the point of trolling and outcasting a new member like that?

Yeah I know he's asking an obvious question. Oh well, it happens with noobs like me! Why not welcome them and try and teach the correct protocol rather than going straight to ridicule? You guys have so much combined knowledge which you can pass on to others.

Why not try and live up to "Friendliest Watch Forum On The Planet" like the title of the RWG home page states?

Having said that....

Can anyone tell me where to buy the best looking rep Submariner? ;)

Are you guys all on crack? What's the point of trolling and outcasting a new member like that?

Yeah I know he's asking an obvious question. Oh well, it happens with noobs like me! Why not welcome them and try and teach the correct protocol rather than going straight to ridicule? You guys have so much combined knowledge which you can pass on to others.

Why not try and live up to "Friendliest Watch Forum On The Planet" like the title of the RWG home page states?

Having said that....

Can anyone tell me where to buy the best looking rep Submariner? ;)

10 days, 2 posts.

You'll come to understand, in time to come, why we seem to be "on crack" when the same thing happens over and over with noobs coming here and asking about the best dealer and best sub. In fact you can also search for matters related to this.

If you have a problem with me any other that responded to the noob in the way we did, bring it on. I am waiting. I would base my arguments on reason, not seniority or member status, so you'll be fairly safe, unless you start asking about where to get the best sub, oh, which you just did. :D

But on account you have a cool user nick, you shall be exempted from the usual nooblaster cannon v2.0 blasts. This one's on me, Ebolavirus. 

Was joking about the Sub obviously... I bought a sea dweller years ago. ;)

And yes. I am a noob to this forum, but I'm not a noob to watches. I'm not going to say Im an expert either.

It just seemed like you guys were unnecessarily sticking the boot in. Its a shame to immediately outcast someone on their first day.

As you said, I've been on here 10 days and during that I've learned a lot and chatted to plenty of interesting people. Its been good. It's a shame that mantenuto320 is going to miss out on that experience.

Ebola maybe just maybe if he read around for a few weeks he would have posted a question that would be answered and in the right spot once! :bangin:

As you seem to have read a bit and are inclined to stay around give it some time you will be fustrated with questions like that also. :fool:  You think we were tough on him on the other RWG they would have flamed him while skinning him alive :blowup: , we were restrained in comparison :hypocrite: . Good luck and keep reading you seem to have made the cut so far but at 3 post and 10 days best not be going at it with anyone. :boxing:

• Like 1