When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pro Hunter Daytona

kevin300z

Looking to get a pro hunter daytona.  I know there are issues with the movement.  I have a daytona that I bought from trusty that is worthless.  I sent it back to him and he sent the same watch back to me without fixing it.  Not bashing him just telling the facts.  I am looking to get a pro hunter daytona because I like the look so much.  Anyone have one that they would like to share seller/quality?  I am looking to use either Josh or Trusty.  Not 100% sure with which color scheme to go with either.  Here is my two options:

rolex-daytona-prohunter-black-dial-7750-

daytona.jpg

• Like 1

Looking to get a pro hunter daytona. 

I tried to PM you, but received a warning that you could not receive messages.  I have one that I bought about 4 months ago from another member.  The PVD bracelet had a couple small nicks, so I contacted a TD and received a new one (actually 2 new ones.  The first one they sent me was the old style, and I asked for the new style.)

dsc0027an.jpg

Edited by abzack

Its a solid piece, good weight.  I think its 38mm, but it wears a little bigger with good wrist presence.  I've only worn it a couple times since I bought it.  Trying out the Pro Hunter look, but it just doesn't do it for me.  I'm going more vintage with my collection; bought a 6263 from a TD (7750 version, still waiting for it to come in) and a Tudor Sub from another member.

This is mine
post-50255-0-35623200-1358806011_thumb.j
post-50255-0-14480900-1358806010_thumb.j
post-50255-0-77466300-1358806010_thumb.j

I love it.

I much prefer the red writing on the bezel than the white or black, it's not a big watch but has a nice weight for it's size and is very stealth looking.

Get one!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

too many combinations, too many watches to make head spin, almost impossible to pick one you like ,  I would own all but when would one have time to wear them all  ?  : (

i think i ll pick up a pro hunter dssd and call it a day .

SingleredDS40LR-1.jpg

2xred-2.jpg

Edited by kevin300z

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is mine

I love it.

I much prefer the red writing on the bezel than the white or black, it's not a big watch but has a nice weight for it's size and is very stealth looking.

Get one!

Nice, Where did you get yours?

• 2 months later...