When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rollie Check Please

richard_uk

Hi all, I know its a bit of a cheek not being on for so long and then coming along and asking for help, but I know how much you lot love to check out watches so here goes.... a guy has asked me if I could sell this watch for him, he says his dad passed away this year and this was left it to him, sounds fishy right from the start, I've been away from reps for so long I can't tell rep from real when it comes to Rolex, so hopefully you guys will be able to tell from these pics, it just doesn't look right to me, my guess is that its a rep :g:

154136-14144.jpg

154136-14145.jpg

154136-14146.jpg

154136-14147.jpg

I wont be having anything to do with it, or the idiot that tried to get me to sell it, it's a bit of a long story but... I have a car for sale on ebay and a guy was interested, he offered me his car, that is also on ebay, in part exchange, he aslo offered me the option of a cash price for my car that he would pay me after his car sold at the weekend when his auction ends, we had been having a few emails back and forth trying to work a deal, then the last email I got from him was him saying he just noticed that I sell watches on ebay, I deal in old digitals mainly but it just so happens that I have a Rolex Oyster Date (genuine) on there at the moment, so then he gives me this bs story about his dad and the Daytona, then says that as he only has 1 feedback he'd have problems selling it, and asked if I'd sell it for him, of course he kindly offered to pay me for my trouble, anyway you know the rest......... sufice to say he can stick any deal we might have had on the car up his a$$ :angry: