When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New seller in the Netherlands

Wacojack

Does anybody know this new seller in the Netherlands called "Thebestsub.nl"?

They have a website and as far as i can see the watch offered there looks very nice.

Since this site is up for a month or so , i don't really trust it.

Anyone here already ordered one of these?

What to think of them?

Can a replica be better than this?

They only sell the Sub, I'm not a Rolex expert at all. But if you decide to buy via that website, drive to Amsterdam to pick up the watch (depends on where you live in Belgium)

They say in Dutch on the website that it's possible to visit the "shop" and look at the watch, with a nice coffee ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone order here yet? I think I might drive to Amsterdam next weekend for the Submariner.

I guess that will be the most safe way to buy from a not trusted dealer.

I guess that's the best choice. Share your thoughts after seeing the sub :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What's wrong with the watch on thebestsub.nl? And wich dealer has a better one?

Sorry about that. I had a little too much last night and I was trying to make you say "who has the best Sub" - which is the famous common question.

If you like the 116610 ceramic ones, go for the Sub noob factory v2 or the BP factory. Don't ask which one is better, both are good reps and both have their flaws. Its a matter of which flaws you don't bother living with. :)

If you like the classic 16610 and you have more money to spend. Go for a TC Sub. In my opinion, the best Sub there is! ;)

Hi All, maybe I can help you because I bought a Rolex from him (he is a University student Law) this year in May and spoke to the guy in Amsterdam. He is serious and helpful but also naive. Sooner or later they pick him up. It is not allowed as we all know to make some business out of selling rep's. He sells via his website and the local marketplace in the Netherlands (Marktplaats). Normally he only sells Sub and Seadweller 43mm. He orders in China but does not know from whom he is buying. You pay him euro 289 for the watch you can order yourself for euro 245. When it is not in stock (he has a couple of watches) you need to pay in advance and wait three to four weeks. With our TD's you can discuss after receiving the QC pics and you can ask for advise here on RWG or some of our sister forums. He can show you the movement but who is an expert to see whether everything is ok. My GMT II had some problems with the lume, the PR and accuracy and last but not least the second time. He said he would fix it and that I should send the watch to him?! You can pick it up and when there are problems you cannot visit him. They do not have a shop. You will meet him in a coffee corner in Amsterdam. My advise, order a watch at our TD's and share your experience here with us. That brings us further and in case of problems there is always someone who can help you. Have a nice watch day.