When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sevenfriday P2

bobkat

Hello everyone!  Thought I'd share a few photos I snapped this afternoon of the Sevenfriday P2.  From what I know this is a pretty new company that makes 3 models.  This is the DLC case with copper accents on the dial.  The dial is multi-layered and a lot of fun to look at.  This is greatly enhanced by the beautiful sapphire crystal with AR on the underside.  The perlage on the exposed metal parts of the dial really sing in the sunlight, one of my favorite features.  The movement is actually a miyota 21J automatic, and mine is about 3 seconds slow during 24 hours (8 hours of wear and then 16 hours on the winder).  Overall I'm really pleased with the quality of the watch, the details are fantastic, and it's very comfortable to wear.  It is a big one though at 47 mm, so be prepared for some major wrist presence.  Thanks for looking!

sevenfriday10of10.jpg

sevenfriday9of10.jpg

sevenfriday2of10.jpg

sevenfriday4of10.jpg

sevenfriday5of10.jpg

sevenfriday6of10.jpg

sevenfriday7of10.jpg

sevenfriday8of10.jpg

sevenfriday3of10.jpg

This is really cool, i was thinking this was a really expensive piece. Looks like the quality is up there, and im surprised it has a miyota movt. 

They aren't too expensive.  The P2 is just over $1K.  But I think a lot of what makes the watch interesting is the dial and the construction of the dial.  The movement itself is nice but I think it would turn off some people given it's a Japanese movement.  That said some of my best time keepers are Orients and Seikos ... so adding something from citizen group rounds out the trifecta!

• 2 months later...