When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CC33 comes through in a pinch!

Nanuq

I'm in the throes of a new project and cc33 was generous enough to offer one of his prized pieces for sale. And he sent it to me before payment. I have it in hand now, and I've got to say, it's spectacular!

Cc33 is above and beyond a class act. Trustworthy and dependable, deal with him with complete confidence! :notworthy:

Agree.. I have spoken to cc33 on a few occasions and the guy is nothing but class.

He is also one of the pioneer diamond members and  it is my honor to be fellows with him in the diamond lounge. :drinks:

Speaking of "top shelf" he is at a Canadiens game as we speak. So we can dish out all kinds of comments about him for a couple hours before he gets back! :Jumpy:

I heard he likes high heels. Red sparkly ones like Ken's. :g:

We lost 6-1 and are out for the year.. :(

Thank you all for the nice comments, it makes me feel better after such an ass wooping! I have to say that I'm very fortunate to be part of a community filled with amazing people that really cares about eachother. Here's to all those who make this a better place.

Speaking of "top shelf" he is at a Canadiens game as we speak. So we can dish out all kinds of comments about him for a couple hours before he gets back! :Jumpy:

I heard he likes high heels. Red sparkly ones like Ken's. :g:

You can still tell them apart. Ken likes the frilly mini skirts and fishnet stockings that actually smell of fishnet. :D

You can still tell them apart. Ken likes the frilly mini skirts and fishnet stockings that actually smell of fishnet. :D

My eyes! My eyes! *claw claw*

You guys are right, cc is a guy I'm proud to call a friend.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I have just got the plesure to talk with cc over pm (not made a deal with him yet :( ) but i hope some day i will!

But from what i have talked to him here on the foruma and pm, this guy is great, i love that he made rwg his home :)

I can't tell you what he let me buy, but I'll say that I had to kneel on his chest and pummel him mercilessly until he let it go.  I'm very grateful he was willing to sell, now I'm assembling the pieces to complete the project. 

Ahhhhhhh, the exquisite pain of waiting.  Checking tracking numbers.  Strapping on the snowshoes for another trip to the mail drop.

I have a week penciled in at the Spa, and parts flying all over the world.  In probably a month I'll have it finished.  Then, like a debutante emerging before the prom, I'll present her here.

Until then, I'll calm your drooling with a photo from this morning.

post-32-0-02184700-1368219467_thumb.jpg