When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So? What's been happening?

redwatch

Hey folks.  After a wee bit of a hiatus I thought I'd stop by and say hello again.  Sorry for the long break, but work has been INSANE!!!!  

Hope everyone is well!  

Anything exciting and new going on?  ;)  Who has the best sub?   LOL

• Like 1

Oy, welcome back!  What's new....

Let's see, we have a new Diamond Lounge,  Ken found his left nut, and the Boss is off on vacation.

Party time!  :drinks:

I just saw that!  Congrats Z!  Nice to see it's found a good home ;)

How about that date wheel huh??  :tu:

Oy, welcome back!  What's new....

Let's see, we have a new Diamond Lounge,  Ken found his left nut, and the Boss is off on vacation.

Party time!  :drinks:

Well who's bringing the keg then??  Time to get this party started!!!!  

Oh and congrats to Ken!  So happy he's found his left nut while I was out and about  :tu:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Man a lot of love and attention went into that watch.  I am really pleased to see it passed along to some great people!!!   :tu:  Wear it well my friend!!!

Thanks friend! Yes i can clearly see that this watch was somthing special, it so well made, its easy all time favourite for me!!! Gen crown and tube are smoth as butter :) chrono works perfect, time keeping is spot on and not to talk about the movement :) woow that tudor bridge is cool!!!

So that's all that's new??  Z got my old Tudor (which looks amazing in his photos BTW!!!) and Ken found his left nut?  Come on folks.  Something else must be going on!! ;)  Haven't we reached V.62 for the best TC sub yet?  

I did see an interesting email from the PC/Trusty Time, etc camp about some interesting "All Carbon" AP Divers.  Those look interesting!

So that's all that's new??  Z got my old Tudor (which looks amazing in his photos BTW!!!) and Ken found his left nut?  Come on folks.  Something else must be going on!! ;)  Haven't we reached V.62 for the best TC sub yet?  

I did see an interesting email from the PC/Trusty Time, etc camp about some interesting "All Carbon" AP Divers.  Those look interesting!

Hey S,

Good to see you back. Happy Anniversary!

Where did you Tudor go before going to ZK?

• Like 1

Hike USA bought it for a brief stint.  

Oh and thanks for the kudos on the Anniversary!  2 years came and went like it was nothing!!! (for those who don't have a clue what we are talking about, it was my 2nd Anniversary with my wife)

Hike USA bought it for a brief stint.

Oh and thanks for the kudos on the Anniversary! 2 years came and went like it was nothing!!! (for those who don't have a clue what we are talking about, it was my 2nd Anniversary with my wife)

I thought that was Hike's hairy arm in zk's post of a few days ago.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I thought that was Hike's hairy arm in zk's post of a few days ago.

Mate, you miss your right! It's a [censored] when you miss a watch!!! But you have a [censored] nice sea-dweller friend!!!

Hi & welcome back, some new high quality reps out. The PAMs from Noob, HFactory and Kuvarsit Site, you may have seen them.

The main dealers have split along Factory lines more or less, Angus = Noob Factory; J & A 'Cartel' = H Factory.

The Big Pilot Factory (BP) is quite active with a whole new range of sport Rollies and the Ceramic POs.

It's an exciting time for our industry!  LOL

:play_ball:

hey ho, RWG!...been awhile, too...i won't hijack Stace's thread - but a fond "hello" to all...like Red, i've been buried in work/life/etc...but all is good...will try to stop by more to catch up...

and seriously, Stace's Navi motherlode sale brings tears to my eyes...  

R-

OMG.......Red???? now Hack.....jeeezzzzz! Good to see you guys pass by! :band1:   :yahoo:  :drinks:  :drunk:

ZK have been doin his jiggy :wiggle: since he got the MC!

Our Singapore Posse have been growing.....Spin is back......

Hambone is back, too! Weak, but still kickin'!

Nanuq found Lani and pulled him out of his warm hibernation!

Now...if only Victoria will show up.......the partee would be complete!~

Hey folks.  After a wee bit of a hiatus I thought I'd stop by and say hello again.  Sorry for the long break, but work has been INSANE!!!!  

Hope everyone is well!  

Anything exciting and new going on?   ;)  Who has the best sub?   LOL

I was gonna blast you for asking who has the best sub and reporting the post to an RWG crew, and then I realised that:

a. You were here much longer than me and

b. You ARE the RWG crew :D

Welcome back and thank you for popping by the Diamond lounge! Let the insanity begin..again! :drinks: