When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Omega (seamaster) Replica

Vanadium

I just bought the ultimate omega PO SS chrono from Andrew at TT , black face & bezel for $318 + $25 shipping and absolutely love this watch. The quality and accuracy is superb not  to mention the chrono works perfect also. He has many to choose from as price range goes, from around $118up but if your wanting an excellent quality watch spend a little more and get what you pay for.

I just bought the new one on one replica of the 50 years James Bond Seamaster from Perfect Clones (Joshua) for $328 and I love the watch. It is excellently made and comparing with the real one I cannot see any difference. I wear it all the time now and it keeps perfect time, has great lumes and the movement always keeps charged. be careful though that you get the new version, he also has a first version that is not as accurate.

The only thing are the bracelet links. They look right, but I have never found a replica Seamaster with links like the original where every little segment moves individually. A real Omega Seamaster bracelet is a work of art, but it costs 3 times of what this whole watch costs... http://www.p-cls.com/om300m007a-50th-anni-swiss-28242-p-13578.html

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, x-watch said:

We do provide xxxxcrapxxxx,  all the replica Omega Seamaster watches are AAA best quality from Guangdong, China!

@kernowLooking at the Seamaster Professionals, I think this is highly likely to be a scam site. Also no mention of what movement is used and advertising by a none TD. The whole thing stinks, have a little look mate before someone gets burned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sogeha said:

@kernowLooking at the Seamaster Professionals, I think this is highly likely to be a scam site. Also no mention of what movement is used and advertising by a none TD. The whole thing stinks, have a little look mate before someone gets burned.

Yep, and now banned. Thanks for the heads up.