When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can the Admin's tell me Way ZK was banned again?

Guest tomas415

Guest tomas415

I have emailed him and asked, he is on vecation and he just returns a "smile" to me. We work in the same company, but he left on vecation before i could ask him, he is a lucky ba*terd hit the jackpott on the lottery and everything!

But way was he invited and then banned again?

I see him make posts on trf & vrf now days! Guess i will have to ask him face to face in december when he hits Sweden again!

Edited by tomas415

This topic has been flogged to death mate, ZK pissed the mods off once too many times. I for one am sick of going over the same thing with you. Just accept it and move on........... :fool:

???

Are you on the admin team?

And neither am I but I think what D is trying to say is the topic has been talked about mate and as far as we are concerned should be put to bed.....nite ! 

You won't get any answers like this tomas   ;)

Guest tomas415

Why am I pissing in the topic, you asked a question, that you have already asked about a dozen times and I gave you the answer, again.

Then point out the answere to me insted of p*ssing on it! And again, if your NOT in the mod team then P*ss off!

Guest tomas415

You don't get "Z" back with posting topics like this. The admin team made their decision to ban him. Let it go

No Sh*t! But i would like to know way! And i know you know Rob in private he told me, i want to know way the saturn turn!

Edited by tomas415

Then point out the answere to me insted of p*ssing on it! And again, if your NOT in the mod team then P*ss off!

T it's ok to ask but I think the topic is closed for the admins concern! Faul language will only get you banned too buddy! I'm from the same town as ZK I assume you are too?

Guest tomas415

T it's ok to ask but I think the topic is closed for the admins concern! Faul language will only get you banned too buddy! I'm from the same town as ZK I assume you are too?

Yes, we are, he told me when to get a IWC you are the one to mail :)

Guest tomas415

:play_ball: Just waiting for this to get nuked when a mod sees it

Noop, this is not RG!

Sorry but I'm out of business! Tell ZK hi from me if you talk to him! And again no need for aggressive behavior :-)

Sure will :)

You know better than that. It is very hard to get banned. You can jerk people around and keep their money for years and not return emails and not get banned. 

Guest tomas415

Funny thing is that you act and write like Z did...twins?? ;)

Funny Sh*it is way NO one can point out the topic/replay where the dude step'd on someone's toes to get his ass banned! Now would you be so kind and point out where he did this??? If you cant, then move on to the rep thing!

Edited by tomas415