When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner Noob or BP Factory?

aa007210

Its so freaking confusing! 1 watch, from multiple factories, and then there are different versions among the TD's...

Indeed. To recap... There is a

Noob v1 (currently crazy sale at Toro)

Noob v2 (just launched at different TDs)

BP (as know and reviewed on the forums)

BP updated (old pictures at different TDs and not yet reviewed)

Sounds right?

Ok what I have read so far on the different forums.

The BP is a great out of the box rep.

- superlumed

- great pearl

- good case

- good dial

- great insert

- ok bracelet and clasp

- 1:1 construction, largely interchangeable with gen parts

The noob V2

- superlumed

- great pearl

- great dial

- good insert, BP seems to be better because of "deeper" engravings

- perfect bracelet and clasp, guys who already have one say it really feels 1:1 with gen. Top quality

- it claims to be 1:1 made like BP but we will have to wait until someone tries that.

So to sum it up, both reps seem to be of a very high level, I dare to say super rep, a combination of both seems to be perfect. But we need a full tear down of the Noob V2 for further details and to see if it is really 1:1 build.

• Like 1

Don't flame if if already discussed but, isn't the BP bracelet and clasp garbage, it falls apart?

Dude we are talking about the ceramic versions..not oldies that TC sell's

I know...What makes you think tha dial from LV TC v2 sub is wrong for the ceramic??It is still maxi dial with great engraving and quality..Check my posts guys i know what i am talking about

• Like 1

But we need a full tear down of the Noob V2 for further details and to see if it is really 1:1 build.

its rigth gmt,  but there is a problem for those who want a sub-dial c NO DATE. it does not  exist noob V2 NO DATE, yet.

So we sub -c nodate lovers  have to go with no date noob "classic" with fat hands (no prototipe V2) or Bp.  maybe this is better to have less choice and consequently less thoughts  to choose ;) 

i'm convinced for bp, but I have seen many pictures of noob and its dial looks soperfect .. shining like crystal. but it has issue  of so fat hands. this thing stops me. ??!!

andrew sells the bp insert on his site.it wont fit the new noob ,

I know the old one didn't fit because noob didn't have gen bezel construction. It has now with the V2. So it should fit, and otherwise maybe with small mod. But they are both gen construction now so it should fit. You are correct on the hands, they adjusted that on the V2.

If Andrew sells them separately then I am going to order now!!