When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix-Prime?

CokeSmurf

Hi guys!
I stumbled upon the site Silix-Prime.so and they seem to have alot of watches, with good, clear pictures of all of them.
They also seem to have watches nobody else has (Like the one i'm looking for; Hub CF 42mm.)

Anyone know anything about them?

www.silix-prime.so

/CS

Michelle at Silix has been very good to me. Be specific when asking for stock check and go for it! Two thumbs up!

+1

I've bought a couple of their Economy watches and was amazed at the quality/price.

Purchase with FULL confidence, but be aware that the stock count on their web-site isn't necessarily reflective of stock on hand.

Russ.

I purchased quite a bit from Silix-Prime. One time, I received a great watch, a Speedmaster triple date (eta 7751 clone), and unfortunately the chrono mechanism was faulty.  I sent it back, and it came back dinged up with new scratches.  Upon contacting Silix, I was told the watchmaker said it was already scratched.  

The movement busted again in a matter of a day, by using the chronograph, I contacted Silix again and got the silent treatment--no responses.   A while later I contacted back and Silix email said they had been sold to a new company and they knew nothing about my watch and could not help.  

So, I am not buying from Silix any more.