When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling All SA3135 Owners...

ceocorona

So I know Angus claims the SA3135 accepts gen hands but all the research I've done has lead me to believe it doesn't. I know the movement will accept a gen dial with no modifications.

Do we have any members who have or know of someone who has installed gen hands on this movement? I really want to avoid clipping the feet of a NOS gen 16613 dial.

Maybe someone reading has a yuki 3135 or another movement that will work for sale? :)

What are your thoughts?

Are the SA3135 movements available to purchase as movement only ??

The movement is currently the stumbling block on my build, Ihave both gen dial and hands but am also loathe to clip the dial feet, bearing in mind that Yuki 3135 is currently out of stock for the foreseeable future this could be a viable alternative however not worth it if it is a gamble as to whether gen hands will fit or not.

We need another 3135 clone or an accessory that allows at least a gen dial to be used with an ETA movement ;)

Edited by clem2192

...interesting. Was this one of the more recent batches ?

would like to know this too, if they do take gen dial, hands & date wheel without modification then this could be a real option for my Franken build.

Are they available as movement only from Angus or do they only come as part of the complete watch ??

On  SA3135 ( engraved)  from PureTime,

Gen hands ,

Gen dial

and GEN datewheel perfectly fit.

Hmm... And I take it you've done this installation yourself before? I appreciate you taking the time to post. You've sparked my interest again in the sa3135...

would like to know this too, if they do take gen dial, hands & date wheel without modification then this could be a real option for my Franken build.

Are they available as movement only from Angus or do they only come as part of the complete watch ??

I'm going to email him and ask.

...interesting. Was this one of the more recent batches ?

Yes it's last batches, but 1st one is some.

Domi , do this work for me without problems.

Angus do not get on sale movements only,

I bought the entire Pure Time watch 16610,

and used movemt only on Etaswiss 1:1 case with Gen Dial, hands and DW .

Hmm... So if it worked in your 1:1 case it should theoretically work in my Sean case. I may take the plunge.

Without theoretically.

So it is,

it perfecly fit in SEAN ( ETASWISS) or TC (off course) 1:1 case for 3135.

You can fit it in all Rolex 3135 GEN cases too!

Edited by rosnik

Yuki 3135 is currently out of stock with no plans for the foreseeable future to re-stock them

If anyone has a spare y3135 then I'd be interested and I'm sure ceocorona may be too ;)

Yup... Sold out for the foreseeable future... It's a shame

Yeah if anyone wants to sell one :D me and Clem could fight it out on this public forum until one of us gave up... Or flip a coin... I call heads haha

• 1 month later...