When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about trusted dealers

BROKERGUY21

I am looking at the super avenger from PCLS or trusty time both same price, look like good quality both good reviews etc etc

My main question, i cant decide on which watch because i like the different straps but i like the SS bracelet

Any chance PCLS or trusty time throw me in a strap for no charge? i mean the strap is 80 and the watch is 278 so that is almost a 1/3 of the price just for the strap

Think they will throw in a rubber diver strap no charge?

Well I bought a B01 chronomat from Trusty in July, had no SS bracelets available so said I could have in leather and will send an SS bracelet when in stock... still no bracelet and highly unlikely I will get it either!!

On the flip side I have recently bought the H Fac Super Avenger with SS Bracelet from Trusty and would highly recommend it. Beautiful watch.

If you go to the smaller dealers mate you will get exactly same watch for less money and cheaper shipping :)

send me a link

Well I bought a B01 chronomat from Trusty in July, had no SS bracelets available so said I could have in leather and will send an SS bracelet when in stock... still no bracelet and highly unlikely I will get it either!!

On the flip side I have recently bought the H Fac Super Avenger with SS Bracelet from Trusty and would highly recommend it. Beautiful watch.

send me a link of it?