When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suspicious Pam on eBay

B3nj4min3

Came across this whilst doing my usual round of browsing and something seems "off" despite the fact that the seller has been around since '04 and has no negative feedback.

I have asked the seller to confirm that this is indeed a genuine Panerai.

Am I wrong to think something's amiss here?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PANERAI-LUMINOR-WATCH-/151129452556

Its an old cartel PAM...so much wrong with ...the display CB is the biggest give away with the bad and deliberately bad pics

Good shout mate.. :)

Reported :)

I dont deserve that guys but thank you.. I learnt from many great guys on here who arent around much now.. :(

His pics are very deliberate...notice the way he is avoiding the DW shot... I bet if you see that its a very thin font DW and under magnified cyclops ... but there is so much more with this...yuck yuck.... and no originality in the story...my uncle gave it to me !!

Why not ...While I was travelling on holiday to the pacific.. my plane crashed.... I was the only survivor... I could see the wreckage laying on the coral reef several miles out and spent several weeks trying to recover what ever I could from it...while sifting through the plane wreckage I found this watch attached to the pilots joystick...it was still working and I took it ...I was on that island for 8 years...and during that time the watch never missed a beat ..I wore it every day even when diving for my meagre food rations.... I was rescued by a holiday cruise ship for lesbians..... on which I spent 3 months as the only man on there...When I got home I tried to find the family of that pilot but after searching for many long years I finally tracked them down and they told me that the pilot would want me to have it.... but unfortunately they had thrown away all the boxes and papers as they never thought they would see that watch again..... and now the only reason I am selling this wonderful watch is because I am trying to raise money for starving slave children in Africa ... so please bid high knowing that your money is going to a wonderful cause !!....

The lesson to anyone reading this and that should always be taken from these scammers..whether you know the gens or not...

If you feel the need to ask the question then its always better to walk away... :)

• Like 1

I dont deserve that guys but thank you.. I learnt from many great guys on here who arent around much now.. :(

His pics are very deliberate...notice the way he is avoiding the DW shot... I bet if you see that its a very thin font DW and under magnified cyclops ... but there is so much more with this...yuck yuck.... and no originality in the story...my uncle gave it to me !!

Why not ...While I was travelling on holiday to the pacific.. my plane crashed.... I was the only survivor... I could see the wreckage laying on the coral reef several miles out and spent several weeks trying to recover what ever I could from it...while sifting through the plane wreckage I found this watch attached to the pilots joystick...it was still working and I took it ...I was on that island for 8 years...and during that time the watch never missed a beat ..I wore it every day even when diving for my meagre food rations.... I was rescued by a holiday cruise ship for lesbians..... on which I spent 3 months as the only man on there...When I got home I tried to find the family of that pilot but after searching for many long years I finally tracked them down and they told me that the pilot would want me to have it.... but unfortunately they had thrown away all the boxes and papers as they never thought they would see that watch again..... and now the only reason I am selling this wonderful watch is because I am trying to raise money for starving slave children in Africa ... so please bid high knowing that your money is going to a wonderful cause !!....

The lesson to anyone reading this and that should always be taken from these scammers..whether you know the gens or not...

If you feel the need to ask the question then its always better to walk away... :)

I would buy the watch instantly with that tragic story!  :partytime:

Lol! Awesome.