When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Took A Leap Into The Rep World!

Jedi777

I want to thank everyone on this forum - I would've never taken the leap and picked up these reps (my firsts) without all the information available here. Until now I never thought I'd be able to own the Skyfall Omega. 

This is definitely just the beginning of my collection! I just took a few pics when they arrived, let me know what you guys think. These are my first watch photos so any tips/criticism would be appreciated. Let me know what you guys think! Happy to be a part of this community. 

(Only complaint I have about the 007 is the second hand having the orange tip)

9956164113_4a64fe8dc1_o.jpg

9956164083_21cec5f898_o.jpg

9956164183_1989bc5fb3_o.jpg

9956064906_621aa32908_o.jpg

9956164583_de0314f63b_o.jpg

Then I spotted this in Santee Alley in Downtown Los Angeles and picked it up for $150. Feels like good quality..Hope I didn't pay too much. 
9956065196_06fa0db400_o.jpg

9956065146_8ea42d8afa_o.jpg

Bonus pic of my now 10 year old Omega, a little beat up unfortunately. My 1st and only gen luxury watch. 
9956164763_7bd5fba049_o.jpg

Not bad!

I don't know much about the Navitimer reps, but that SMP looks pretty awesome, where did you get it?

Thanks! I picked the Navitimer up in Santee Alley in Downtown LA. It's kind of difficult to find someone there who will show you what they really have in the back.. But after asking enough shop owners (many of which seemed deeply insulted) I found one who trusted me enough to show me a box of Rolex's and this 1 Breitling. They were all in the $150 - $200 range. 

Cool story bro. Nice pics too. I dont think u need any tips on that.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I feel there is much to improve on. It's so difficult to get a clean pic of a watch without any dust specks on it. Even with blowing it off with canned air just before snapping the image.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I feel there is much to improve on. It's so difficult to get a clean pic of a watch without any dust specks on it. Even with blowing it off with canned air just before snapping the image.

On the bright side, its awesome that you have a camera capable of picking up specks of dust on a watch. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

What camera are you using, I was always curious about taking up close shots.

Nice SMP btw!

Canon 5DIII with the Canon 100mm 2.8L lens. Thanks!

Where did you pick that PO up?

The Bezel and the insert are lined up perfectly!

I believe that one I picked up from Trusty, I really love it. 

Looking good mate, and you certainly don't need any direction with the photos either  ;)  awesome skills mate  :notworthy:

Thanks!!