When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We Now Have Our Chance....

Richard Tracy

vintage Omega seamaster 300!!!!!!

Oh yes that would be great, do we get to correct it during the build to make sure it was 99.99 correct????????

How about an Omega XL Railmaster, this wood be great as there is NO good rep of the XL case size at all they are all to thick, would also open a new line of XL ATs that could be made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this topics HOT

19 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

19 Members: fxrandy, Nanuq, crystalcranium, repaustria, subzero1, TTK, pollux1, sssurfer, rek001, blueclub, fredrik m, Sir-Lancelot, ryaku, RiverwindMDS, M5Man, Mark, savage_here, qwert750, poodang

How about an affordable and acurate BOND SUB

What about a Glycine?

Large nice watches, gen not very expensive, anyone could afford one.

The extra large F104 (52mm!!):

158590-12961.jpg158590-12962.jpg158590-12963.jpg

My favourite KMU48 (48mm):

158590-12964.jpg158590-12965.jpg158590-12966.jpg

The more modern Lagunare (46 mm):

158590-12967.jpg158590-12968.jpg158590-12969.jpg

Or, for tiny wrists, the Ningaloo Reef (40mm):

158590-12970.jpg158590-12971.jpg

The seahawk gets my vote. There are more than enough Rolex/IWC reps out there ;)

I'll be willing to buy the genuine when they flip it and want to sell it!!!! (Just kidding. No reason to give the wife reason #27 for divorce) There are NO decent GP reps and this is very surprising. One of the oldest names, the driving force behind the development and feasability of tourbi movements in two different centuries and no one is reping them adequetely.

What's their purchase limit? I think the SH in Stainless is about $4000-$5000.

If money were no object.....a decent Swiss VC Regulator would be very desireable but I'm sure that's way out of range for a genuine to copy from.

Sea Hawk...is 44mm X 20.11mm THICK.....2x HRV......and comes in Titanium....Steel or YG / WG......from $7000 upwards....and kicks the ass of all others.....!

Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....!

Edited by TTK

Sea Hawk...is 44mm X 20.11mm THICK.....2x HRV......and comes in Titanium....Steel or YG / WG......from $7000 upwards....and kicks the ass of all others.....!

Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....Sea Hawk....!

Here's a link to steel on rubber $4200

http://www.essentialwatches.com/listing_de...mp;itemID=12032

Whats the base movement on one of these Neil???? is it in house or based on another eta owned mark??

Whats the base movement on one of these Neil???? is it in house or based on another eta owned mark??

In house GP Cal 33RO.

Great link with history and terrific detailed pics

http://www.p178host.com/gpgallery/seahawk_waffle/index.html

Look at the date window!!!! That's gonna be a killer to rep!

Speaking from a sales perspective, I think over the long term the greatest ROI one could possibly make from creating a new watch, would be the duplication of a Rolex. Simply put, more people have had & will have those over any other brand (i.e., everyones been through a Rolex at one point, but not everyone will necessarily own a Vacheron, IWC, U Nardin, etc.). If it were my money being invested in a new creation, I'd bet either an exact replica of the Sub, SD, or GMT would probably bring in the most money. And if it's a 1:1 match, most people will bypass every other dealer's model around--including the MBWs--to pay through the nose for something that even beginers can easily add gen parts to. Hell, it'd practically be a gen straight from the box, if it's done right. I know I'd buy one; and I bet 60% of the rest of the board would too eventually. I think that's where you'll get your biggest return on investment.