When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Guide (Find your Panerai here)

markiemark

Wow.....thanks for all the work!

Could anyone tell me if there is a smaller version of the "fiddy"? Like 44mm max?

Thanks

You can get a 111, and add gold hands. Im thinking about doing that. But it doesnt have a domed crystal...

Check this out: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/142109-what-ifhybrid-111turn-away-if-youre-a-pam-purist/

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

• Perfect Clones & Trusty Time removed as dealer, because they are not a TD on every forum. Puretime is now added as dealer.
  • Angus (Puretime) is making a list for me with PAMs that are missing. When it is finished I will add the missing PAMs. Everytime a new PAM comes out, Angus will notify me and I will add.
  • I added a compare functionality, so now you are able to compare PAMs!

That's all folks! Please let me know if you have any ideas/improvements  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like the part from the other Pam reference guide that says if the watch is a super rep or not. And if not, then which parts fail to come close.

A great job though and makes it easy to identify the next drooling opportunity/target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like the part from the other Pam reference guide that says if the watch is a super rep or not. And if not, then which parts fail to come close.

A great job though and makes it easy to identify the next drooling opportunity/target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know but I have some restrictions. The fella's over at RWI don't like it too much ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...