When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TD Pics, experts opinion . . .

payhomage

A TD (anonymous) has sent me one picture of a watch he took. I have questions :-/

1. Is this a pic of a gen or rep?

2. Is this the Noob V2 Sub?

3. If not the V2, what Sub is this?

4. Does it look old model or new?

5. How much would you estimate it . . .

Thanks,Posted Image

I'm going to order this product from my TD.  My TD is very trust-worthy and I am 100% sure this is his product, yes he may have touched it up, but to assume just does no justice.   I will order, review and post a thread for you all to see the product when it arrives.

He is telling me it is a Swiss movement, he doesn't work with Asian/Japan movements.

Hopefully this will be a winner.

I'm going to order this product from my TD. My TD is very trust-worthy and I am 100% sure this is his product, yes he may have touched it up, but to assume just does no justice. I will order, review and post a thread for you all to see the product when it arrives.

He is telling me it is a Swiss movement, he doesn't work with Asian/Japan movements.

Hmm... You haven't been here long enough really to make claims like that? No offense but I recall a thread where you said you were new to these quality rep watches but had experience in rep leather goods... Is this not a TD here? I doubt it with pictures like that.

No need to assume/guess it was touched up that's a straight up Photoshop paint job. The full works. Something just doesn't feel right with this thread/picture/response....

Best of luck to you with that purchase.

Hmm... You haven't been here long enough really to make claims like that? No offense but I recall a thread where you said you were new to these quality rep watches but had experience in rep leather goods... Is this not a TD here? I doubt it with pictures like that.

No need to assume/guess it was touched up that's a straight up Photoshop paint job. The full works. Something just doesn't feel right with this thread/picture/response....

Excuse me? All I said is I will order the product, risking my money, to see what comes of it.

I can assure you my supplier is trustworthy even though he is not a TD here. If he says Swiss made, he means it... If he sends me this picture and touched it up, that's fine with me, as long as the product I receive is similar.

Excuse me? All I said is I will order the product, risking my money, to see what comes of it.

I can assure you my supplier is trustworthy even though he is not a TD here. If he says Swiss made, he means it... If he sends me this picture and touched it up, that's fine with me, as long as the product I receive is similar.

I'm going to order this product from my TD. My TD is very trust-worthy and I am 100% sure this is his product, yes he may have touched it up, but to assume just does no justice. I will order, review and post a thread for you all to see the product when it arrives.

So you ask for folks opinion, and then disregard it, give an unnamed TD some kind of benefit of the doubt and decide to carry on regardless? :g: If you don't care for people's advice on what is obviously a photoshopped promotional image not a QC photo -- which would show a watch on a workbench, possibly on a timing machine, possibly even with cellophane wraps still in place -- why bother asking people's opinions? :bangin::pardon:

It's your money, spend it how you wish :good::drinks:

Looks like something out of a spare parts drawer.

It shows a two tone bracelet, so we will be waiting patiently to see which bracelet your trusted dealer sends you, as real as the photo (which is incorrect) or the correct brushed sub bracelet.

Let's see the trust here.

Everyone, I am sorry if you misunderstood me. I was not disregarding your opinions on the watch. I took all replies into consideration and I believe their is something fishy about the pic, that is the reason why i posed it in the first place.    I thank all of you for your time and effort looking into details of the watch I never thought of doing my self (because i'm less experienced ofcourse).

So to that, cheers.

So you ask for folks opinion, and then disregard it, give an unnamed TD some kind of benefit of the doubt and decide to carry on regardless? :g: If you don't care for people's advice on what is obviously a photoshopped promotional image not a QC photo -- which would show a watch on a workbench, possibly on a timing machine, possibly even with cellophane wraps still in place -- why bother asking people's opinions? :bangin::pardon:

It's your money, spend it how you wish :good::drinks:

TeeJay,  I say the same especially to you. I apologize if you took what I wrote into offense. I greatly apprecaite everyones comments, I am still trying to formulate an opinion on the watch..   I must have mis-wrote or mis-worded my last post.  I was in a rush not thinking clearly.

Let me explain myself:

I do think all of you have a point, however, I feel my TD is giving me a VERY good price. I have been buying products from him for 3 years now and I trust him to not lead me on to something that is faulty.  YES - I agree this is definitely photoshopped, that is how he works I guess. 

Although, I do believe that even though it is photoshopped, it still looks like it must be a great watch before he edited it with a computer software.

Anyway, Like I stated, for all our curiosity, I will order this watch from my TD, and when it arrives I will post immediately a full, in detail, with pictures and video, response so we can all understand the background of the watch.

I would love to see pictures of the "swiss" movement ;-) What do you pay for it? 1200$? ;)

As other Rep sites say Swiss ETA ####, my TD told me he only orders the swiss-made watches from the Factory he buys from.  Ok, I understand this doesn't mean it is swiss made, but from what i understand, the factory discloses the 'swiss' made on their better, higher quality products / movements.    The watch is going to cost me less than $300, so I will have to wait and see how it comes out, promise to look into the movement and post pictures for all our concerns.

Looks like something out of a spare parts drawer.

It shows a two tone bracelet, so we will be waiting patiently to see which bracelet your trusted dealer sends you, as real as the photo (which is incorrect) or the correct brushed sub bracelet.

Let's see the trust here.

I will surely take pictures and videos in detail of the bracelet.  It does look to me that the mid-links are not brushed, so it may be BP version, however as stated above, the photoshop may have incurred editing mistakes. Who knows - have to wait for the pics ;)

I did not mean to offend you in any way Corona, you've helped me through a lot since I have been here. 

Let me explain:

i thought you were telling me off - i do believe all of what your saying, it may be photoshopped, a lot doesnt look right with this picture,

however the reason I wrote what I wrote above, is because it seems you were calling me out when you said "something just doesnt feel right with this *thread* - the way I took it, is you think im trying to play some type of game around here, I'm not.

Simply as stated in my first post of the thread, I am trying to find out what watch this is behind all of its editing.

Thanks

I hope you all didn't take offense.  You guys are awesome and helped me out so much until now. It is upto me now to find out the quality of this product!!

Will post soon pics/vids soon!!

P.S.    :  

my TD says he will send me Rolex box for free ! I'm paying a little lower than PureTi.me's prices for the Noob V2, so i would assume he is going to send me some crappy replica ROlex box, nothing like Pureti.me's $90 box, but we'll have to wait and see - because he says the factory supplies the box straight to him when he orders to watch.

!!

While I do not speak for everyone here, I can honestly say the without a shadow of a doubt that I am not offended in anyway by your suspect thread...  I am simple going to ignore this post and any future posts you have regarding "THIS NEW ULTRA ULTIMATE SUPER GREAT OH-EM-GEE" TD..  This just smells like a failed attempt at promoting a dealer outside our trusted network.  Save your comments, you tried to pull the same dealer stuff with the leather goods.  I am telling you, something i just not right.  Enjoy your photoshopped watch and "fancy" watch box.  

This thread just reeks of suspect hype advertising... 

• Like 1

While I do not speak for everyone here, I can honestly say the without a shadow of a doubt that I am not offended in anyway by your suspect thread... I am simple going to ignore this post and any future posts you have regarding "THIS NEW ULTRA ULTIMATE SUPER GREAT OH-EM-GEE" TD.. This just smells like a failed attempt at promoting a dealer outside our trusted network. Save your comments, you tried to pull the same dealer stuff with the leather goods. I am telling you, something i just not right. Enjoy your photoshopped watch and "fancy" watch box.

This thread just reeks of suspect hype advertising...

Okay I guess I was right with my first post, you were just being a douche before.

Alright CeoCorona, we'll Looks like your in a really bad mood - hence - I'm just gunna let you say what you want, suspect what you want -

You can see your way out of this thread , don't waste your 'precious' time posting anything here again.

Its too hard fo fake promote a good replica dealer here. Why? Because his watch has to beat anything that is on the market right now. And there are so many details. If his TD just sells him a BP or Noob so what? We have our approved dealers for that.  

Its too hard fo fake promote a good replica dealer here. Why? Because his watch has to beat anything that is on the market right now. And there are so many details. If his TD just sells him a BP or Noob so what? We have our approved dealers for that.  

Not to be rude, but you all assume so quick.

I am not promoting anything. I was just asking a professionals opinion. I did not promote any supplier! I am not trying to tell you guys I have a better product that the Noob V2, or a better product than the BP, or any better product.  I am simply stating that I want to buy this from my supplier and I wanted your opinion if it looked familiar to any of you, maybe it was out-dated, and used to be sold 2 years ago and I didn't know about it because I just joined this forum a month ago.  I was just looking for all of your insight so that I don't make a mistake in a purchase. With that said, all your replies lead me to the conclusion that you are all not even sure what factory made it (because its photoshopped) and thats why im confused to.

Can we just agree that I did nothing wrong, I was not advertising no one or no company. I never stated here is his website: i never stated here go check him out, i never told you to contact anyone.  i never asked any of you if it is better than our TD products, blah blah blah...

Whoever did, I don't understand why, but please stop jumping to conclusions! I just needed help, and that is what this side of the forum is intended to be used for!!

For all of you who helped, I appreciate your help and your honest opinions on what you thought about the watch, i placed the order and the watch should arrive soon - again i state - i will post video, picture, etc of the watch so we all know what this watch was before it was photoshopped.

you won't get a gen swiss eta.it will be a clone im afraid.i don't care what your td tells u it just won't happen especially under 300 bucks.i wonder why you're td has photoshoped the noob v2 bracelet to make it look like white gold lol.sum td

I don't know why he photoshopped the picture either, marketing is definitely the reason..

Obviously its not a gen swiss eta, i meant it would be a clone . . .

Thanks for your post, I appreciate you honesty and detail into looking at the watch, obviously my supplier has some crazy photoshop skills  :man: