When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy and got cheated :(

neomentat

Hi RWG, I'm a new member here. I've read alot of good info here and have ordered accordingly.

But I have run into a bait and switch problem with one of the forum's trusted sellers, I'm looking for support to get the situation resolved.

If all else fails at least I can warn others of how my $631 order of an UPO & an ETA clone Rolex turned into two cheap Asian 21J watch costing half that much at my door.

BTW, can someone please let me know how to contact admin?

I'm happy to report that the seller has agreed to issue me a refund upon me shipping the watches back once I contacted the Admin here.

I will keep you guys updated as this progresses, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope the seller will honor this commitment once I send it back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi RWG, I'm a new member here. I've read alot of good info here and have ordered accordingly.

But I have run into a bait and switch problem with one of the forum's trusted sellers, I'm looking for support to get the situation resolved.

If all else fails at least I can warn others of how my $631 order of an UPO & an ETA clone Rolex turned into two cheap Asian 21J watch costing half that much at my door.

BTW, can someone please let me know how to contact admin?

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

• 1 month later...

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)

Now I know I'm not speaking out of turn, and based on this thread I will be upgrading, I would like to know who the td was? I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I will also be checking my Swiss eta's.

Bvc

• 2 weeks later...

We all know the swiss ETA myth by now (i.e.there's no such thing as swiss eta in reps, hasn't been for quite a few years now - you're still getting asian even if you pay $200 for the alleged swiss upgrade,) but am  I the only one who finds all those alleged timegrapher results in QC photos highly suspicious?  Doesn't it seem strange how a dirty, unlubricated asian movement is running with timing and amplitude of a freshly serviced Rolex  at the dealer, and then it's +/- 45s when it arrives at your doorstep?

I concur that it is a ray of light that allowed you to be relieved of the angst

of a deal gone sour. Wishing you the best as you continue the quest for watches.