When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Black Bay repped!

Legend

http://www.pureti.me/product/pre-view-heritage-black-bay-zf-11-best-edition-on-bracelet-a2824/

Puretime claims this to be the first Tudor repped in history. 

How accurate do you guys think this is?

My brother, who is based offshore now, is a big Tudor fan, and I am thinking of getting this one for him as a surprise.

Any help would be much appreciated thank you kindly!

L

You got me all hot under the collar A!

One solution to that is to wear a T shirt :D

OK just kidding, my apologies for getting you hyped up for nothing!!

I am so gonna camp to be on the pre-order list  :partytime:  :partytime:  :partytime:

It was originally listed as Pre-Order ...PO price was $298...after PO it will be $318..

The reason it got listed first as pre-order and now as Pre-view is because the maker couldnt confirm release date...however that should be confirmed by 15th

:)

Plus remember that there are discount and reduced price watches and ladies designer scarves available on orders for Xmas...

So far looks spot on! They even repped the ceramic balls in the clasp ;)

The only things looks different are the endlinks look smaller on those photographs,pearl looks a bit off, bracelet brush is too "harsh" and the coin edge bezel doesn't have the same sharp definition.

It was originally listed as Pre-Order ...PO price was $298...after PO it will be $318..

The reason it got listed first as pre-order and now as Pre-view is because the maker couldnt confirm release date...however that should be confirmed by 15th

:)

Plus remember that there are discount and reduced price watches and ladies designer scarves available on orders for Xmas...

Thanks Pete, good to have an idea of price. :)

I think it looks pretty good, they have been working on this for over a year now! In looking closely at the movement pics it looks like it could be a Seagul movement, if so that would make for a pretty solid movement with nice decoration.

You will also notice no stem fitted, so obviously brand new, and unfinished when photos taken.

I like it, looks great.  A friend of mind next door on the other RWG bought a genuine Black Bay recently.  I will ask him for his thoughts and post back, or direct him to this thread ;)

I would hazard a guess price will be $386

Edit, my friend is on here lol.  PM'd him.

Edited by SSTEEL

Angus did confirm the pics were not final product and there will be some slight adjustments to what you see...

Those prices I gave earlier were direct from Angus...so no need for guessing ;)

Puretime claims this to be the first Tudor repped in history. 

To be precise, they claim it's the "first 1:1 Tudor replica".  I don't know how good the old Tudor Hydronaut reps were but, like most people, I don't much care.  Looking forward to picking this one apart!