When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO grand prix forged carbon modded

Legend

Hi all, 

Just to share, I purchased this watch off a fellow forumer (great guy btw) and it comes with dial and tachy color mods, the forged carbon caseset is from an aftermarket one made by another forum member here. , It comes with a gen GP strap. I got the crown guards and buckle sandblasted. 

I do not think the pics capture the actual hue of the dial, but it looks closer to gen than the factory v2 dials. 

post-39895-0-47370500-1385026872_thumb.j

post-39895-0-05203800-1385016812_thumb.j

post-39895-0-36126300-1385016843_thumb.j

post-39895-0-38617000-1385016873_thumb.j

post-39895-0-79183500-1385017387_thumb.j

Looks good A! Like Kidguru said, the red accents are very nice!

It's a big watch so I'm wondering, Is this watch comfortable if you compare it with your HBB for example? 

Hey Martijn, I knew you would drop by sooner or later! ;)

Wearing the Hublot can be quite an uncomfortable experience for me mate, the position of the holes would make  it either too loose or too tight for me 

Plus the deployant would often "cut" into the underside of the wrist, telling the whole world what I was wearing after I take the watch off :lol:

This one, is a fairly large watch, but very light given the forged carbon material (like the FC diver I think), and very comfortable to wear the entire day and night and following day and so on haha. 

Loving it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...