When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first two reps! (hublot bb and pam 186)

dannesyd

It certainly will mate :)

Glad to read you are pleased and everything went well in getting your first reps..

Wear it well mate and in good health mate... :)

More to come for sure. I just love the feel of the hublot on the wrist so there is a big chance I'll order another hublot thats not that flashy for every day use. :)

And a big thanks to Torobravo for the smooth and fast delivery! Ordered the hublot 21th november and the pam 27th and recieved both yesterday. EMS apperantly decieded that the plane to sweden needed a little more packages before taking off so they ended up on the same plane :D

More to come for sure. I just love the feel of the hublot on the wrist so there is a big chance I'll order another hublot thats not that flashy for every day use. :)

And a big thanks to Torobravo for the smooth and fast delivery! Ordered the hublot 21th november and the pam 27th and recieved both yesterday. EMS apperantly decieded that the plane to sweden needed a little more packages before taking off so they ended up on the same plane :D

You should, I really love Hublot (see my signature for my collection)! 

What kind of Hublot are you looking for when you say "not that flashy"?

I already had a look at your sig :)

Im looking for one that is not that shiny,  Brushed finish, SS or black maybe. But i really like the numbers on the dail of the one i have so would prefer one with a similiar dail. Any ideas?

To clarify not so shiny (the one i have looks like a piece of fine jewelery wich i really love, but its not suited for everday use with the line of work i have). Don't want to look to sucessful to the customers in the store :D

Edited by dannesyd

I already had a look at your sig :)

Im looking for one that is not that shiny,  Brushed finish, SS or black maybe. But i really like the numbers on the dail of the one i have so would prefer one with a similiar dail. Any ideas?

To clarify not so shiny (the one i have looks like a piece of fine jewelery wich i really love, but its not suited for everday use with the line of work i have). Don't want to look to sucessful to the customers in the store :D

How about the black magic II or the "all black" version? B)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on Your first 2 choices. 2 really very nice ones You got there. And fast.... ordered on the 10th and 24th and waiting....and waiting....and waiting, really, really long this time. But You have a weekend starting and ahead for playing around :clap2: Great. That hefty Pam is also something else, solid as a rock.

The wait really is hard when you have something nice coming in the mail! :D

Okay, i think i have found the absolute perfect every day watch for me. that is not to flashy but still very nice looking. A Royal Oak Offshore Diver Project X "Black-Out" with a leather strap from Montauk Highway. Guess he punched up hte holesize in the leather strap since it is make for the deployment clasp.

Anyways, it looks extremely sharp in my eyes!

(not my picture) found it somewhere while digging deep in a show off your AP watch thread on RWI.  (The watch on the right.)

u3yjube7.jpg

Congrats dann nice timepieces! and yes it will become expensive! I have over $3000 in :inverted: SUPER REPS :inverted:  The wife finally gave up...eventually your girl will be on board....just buy her a purse she fancies ;)

Edited by indywatchguy